I used the depo provera for 7 years in total. i had my last injection in October 2005. i didnt get my period back until August 2006 and it has been pretty regular since December 2006 although there was one time where i was 5 days late. My husband and I are trying to have a baby and im beginning to think that this will not happen. Can you give me some advice on conceiving and whether or not i have ruined my chances of having a baby by being on the injection.

Hi there, I just wanted to know your outcome, cause I have been on Depo Provera for 11 years and my last shot was 23/02/2012.  It's almost a month now since I am off and have stated bleeding after intercourse.  Do you perhaps know if this is normal?

I was on Depo Provera for 12 years. My last shot was March 2011 and still no period and unable to get pregnant. We have even went through fertility treatments and no success.

I was on Depo Provera for 12 years. My last shot was March 2011 and still after 2 years I have not had a period. My husband and I are currently going to a fertility specialist and still no success.