if u take subovone one day and the next try to do a oxycoton what can happen

Umm nothing will happen, subs block oxy

i am trying to figure out how long oxycotin stays in your system do you or anybody else might know of a web site or know anything about how long the stay in your system.

if you take an opiate while suboxone is in your system you will go in withdrawal. the drug is made to do this to keep you from using other pills. be careful what u take with it

No you will NOT go into withdrawl. It just won't do anything except slow your respiration down, possibly dangerously. Contrary to popular belief the naloxone does not block other opiates but only deters the patient from injecting suboxone. It's the actual Buprenorphine that binds so stead-fastly to your Mu-Opiod receptors that "kick out" any other opiate competing for the receptor and hence keeping them from working.
Hope this helps some.

Exactly. But if you turn the situation around, i.e. Taking an Oxy just prior to taking the Suboxone, you'll be thrown into withdrawal immediately. The Bup in the Suboxone will kick the oxy off the receptors and bind itself... causing instant wds.

if you take a suboxin one day, the the next take a oc you will get high. but if you take a oc after you take a suboxin you wont get high at all.

I t just all depends on the person. Me it would only stay in for less than a day and then i was alright to take suboxone.

will i be fine if i took an oxy 7.5 at 10 at night. nd than the next day around 11 am take a half of an saboxon.? last time i took saboxon it made me sick and throw up. im afraid that will happen again. i need to get off pills its ruining my life.

Yeah that should be enough time. You basically want to take it once you start withdrawing. within 12-24 hours short acting opiates like oxycodone, and heroine should be out of your body. i feel you though i had suboxone on hand and i found myself still doing pills day after day until i final said enough. I buy suboxone off the street and have only been on it for about a week but it is a huge help, and I'm now starting to ween myself off the box and go completely clean within another week or two.

I started taking suboxone last Tuesday night - took 1.5 8mg tablets. The wd's had subsided but on Wednesday were still lingering. Took 2 1/4 pills on Wednesday and felt much better. Thursday and Friday took only 2 pills. I had problematic side effects that I couldn't shake; restless leg, blurred vision, insomnia, agitation, anxiety - to name a few. I told my doctor and he said they would subside. I turned to the Internet and found a lot of negative feelings regarding this suboxone medication.

On Saturday I only took a half of pill at seven am. By five-thirty that evening I felt that I physically was ok and took 2 perc 15's. By the end of the night I had taken 6. I felt fine...well great.

It is now Monday afternoon and I am feeling ok even though I haven't had anything since Saturday evening. Should I stop taking the suboxone?

I started taking the suboxone because I was having a little too much fun with oxys/percs. I began taking them everyday and new that I would have trouble stopping. At this point I feel like I don't want to have to take anything everyday, including the suboxone. Thoughts?

first of all if u think u are taking oxy 7.5 something is wrong..never heard of them mayb loretab 7.5 but not oxy

i Had vicodin in my system and tried suboxone for the first time and i felt like i was going to die....i could not eat....i could not swallow......i was so light headed i could barely stand it took almost 20 hours for me to start feeling normal again.....so lean off of what ever pills you are taking before trying suboxone .

i took suboxine for only 2 weeks. the day after my last pil i had a violent emotional breakdown, hysterically crying, couldnt get out of bed for 3 days, couldnt sleep even with the help of sleeping pills, and had a bad case of restless leg, and the worst burning in my stomach i thought i would lsoe my mind. I am back on the suboxine and have only taken 5. i didnt realize those sysmtoms were due to the suboxine withdrawl after only a few weeks. Now i am terrified and i have taken my last one as of right now. the symtoms were alot worse that from the roxys. i have the next 4 days off work and am not taking another suboxine. the dr says 6 weeks of suboxine and then he will give me something to get off the suboxine. at 100.00 a visit and 8.00 per suboxine pill, its no better than the pain clinic that got me hooked. i am hoping only 5 suboxine in my system wont be as severe, but to anyone just starting them.. please find a quick way to get off. and with all detox centers a cash only place.. i feel now like its the same as the dealer on the corner.. only they are charging more.. good luck to anyone trying to kick pills or suboxine. i am right there with you, struggling and trying to recover. right now the anxiety is the worst for me. and the body pains. but i day at a time and sometimes 1 hr and 1 min at a time..

ive been on oxy and sub,for about 3years. If I had oxy, id do it, if not id do sub till I could get the other. I want out of this. Today is day 2 with nothing. I feel lifeless, no drive,motivation is nonexistant. Gotta stick it out. It can only get better.i weened myself off sub, still really sucks,mostly mental,lots of mental. Im afraid that im not strong enough. I have never been so low, im 43 now. The way I feel I dont know if I even want44.i must if im tryin. I need help w this