Hi,I am just curious as to how long it takes for xanax to get out of your system?

About 900 years. Traces are still discovered in mayan tribe fossils. Besides that, I notice two days to do the trick.

Well, these were official notices at when I was prescribed Xanax, long-long time ago. Xanax (alprazolam) has duration of action of up to six hours. If you want to know how long after you take it can it be detected, that's different. Most benzodiazepines, when taken on a regular basis, can be detected in the urine from 24 hours to 72 hours. If you are concerned about failing a urine test, give yourself a good three to four days to be extra safe if it is really important to you. Or if it’s really really important not to fail a drug test maybe skip Xanax altogether.
Shame how those Mayans XD didn’t know how to read leaflets with official instructions, real shame.

Well if Xanax are taken on a regular basis they can take up to 6 weeks to get out of your system but occasional use takes up to a week.