Hi guys,
as you know im 13 and i have been masterbating for about 2 weeks now and i want to know how many times should i masterbate a week?
THANKS

How many times a week SHOULD you masterbate or could masterbate?
You can any time you want. Once, twice threetimes a day, whatever flips your switch i guess!!
There is no time frame for that. It's just whenever the urge hits, go for it.

I remember asking this question of a trusted teacher when I was in 8th grade forty years ago... And I phrased it just about the same way!

While masturbation will not hurt you, and there is no upper or lower limit to how often you can do it, there are some practical limits for a boy.

First, if your body has had enough, it will not respond. That is, until it gets a rest, your body may not find anything stimulating enough to arouse it to climax. And erections may not last long. This would be your body telling you that it's pooped!

On the other hand, if your body continues to respond, and it doesn't hurt to come again (sometimes described as "blue balls") then why not?

The answer is, a person who is obsessed with their sexual response and ignors other interests is not a very pleasant person to be around.

At your age, you need to learn to balance your sexual experience with other interests. They can include sports, girls, studies, family, religion, reading, entertainment, etc.

Only you can tell how important these other pursuits are to you. And over time, some will become more important and others will fade. If you're spending all your time in your bedroom trying to come, you need to get out more. But, it IS also important to understand and learn about your individual response and what pleases you. Over time, you will. But for now, limit how much time you spend alone... and go out and mix with friends your own age. There's a lot more to life.

I think 7 to 14 times a week.

Masturbation is relaxing, pleasant, harmless, healthy, and contributes to restful sleep if done before bedtime.

How you do it depends on whether you have an internally lubricated foreskin that glides up and down the shaft or whether you have been unforeskinned.

If you are foreskinned, then all you need to do is slide your foreskin back and forth. The internally lubricated foreskin glides without friction.

If you are unforeskinned, then you will need some lubrication and you need to slide your hand up and down the shaft. You will likely injure yourself without lubricant. Some lubricants are baby oil, vegetable oil, personal lubricant, soapy water, and saliva.

It is common, however, for an unforeskinned male, who has been deprived of his internally lubricated foreskin, to have friction burns if he does not apply external lubricant.

There are many myths about masturbation, which simply are not true.

Masturbation does NOT cause insanity.
Masturbation does NOT cause you to go blind.
Masturbation does NOT cause hair to grow in your palms.
Masturbation does NOT cause impotence.
Masturbation does NOT prevent fathering children.
Masturbation does NOT stunt your growth.
Masturbation does NOT cause penile curvature.
Masturbation does NOT cause back pain.
Masturbation does NOT decrease stamina.
Masturbation does NOT cause muscle weakness.
Masturbation does NOT cause pimples.
Masturbation does NOT cause loss of blood.

i fap like10 to 9 times a day

you are terribld for one reason when you are older you will have a limp penis

I masturbate maybe twice a week is this healthy and will it prevent me from having kids ?

Masterbate about 4 to 3 times a week

Yo u a savage I masterbait 6 Times a week

Thanks really appreciate it

Well I’m 15 and I masterbate 2-3times a day so around 14-21 a week

I’m 14 and I masterbate 2-3 times a day it all depends on your mood

Hahahaha no yours ball keep making more sperm whatever you like to flap but don't flap
too much it will damage your skin

How do you do it that many times a day

that’s great