Hello! I have problem with Herpes down there for most then a month. My old doctor prescribed me Zovirax cream and I really did not notice improving with this therapy. When I asked him about this he was very unpleasant, so, I have changed doctor. This doctor prescribed me Ziovirax pills and she told me that I should take these pills for a month and after that go to visit her to see what is going on. But, I do not know how much Zovirax pills cost do. Have you information about this? Thanks!

Hello! When I was young (early 20), I got Herpes, too. That was really traumatic experience. You should know that the treatment will take long. Anyway, let's go back to your question. I can tell you that Zovirax pills cost from about 68 USD up to 141 USD. Cost depends of quantity and dosage. You did not tell me what dosage you take, so, I cannot tell you precisely its cost. I hope this helps you!