Hello! I am really tired of wearing glasses. I would like to look normal. Everybody thinks I look much prettier without them. I talked to my father and he thinks I am stupid for so much attention to my appearance but he really doesn’t understand me since he doesn’t wear glasses. He also doesn’t want to pay for my LASIK surgery and I have to save some money in order to have it. How much does LASIK cost, is it too expensive?

Hello! You are not the only one who is tired of wearing glasses and your feelings are completely normal for a young lady. But, I have to tell you that glasses are “in” again, and I think you can look very attractive with glasses. You just have to change you attitude and everything will change, you’ll see. LASIK prices differ from one provider to another and depend on many factors. You have to ask the provider what is included and what is not, how much the medicines will costs or glasses which you would eventually wear some time after the surgery, etc…New technologies increase the LASIK costs and there is a big difference between for example conventional LASIK and LASIK combined with Intralas. The prices may vary from 1.500 to 2.500 USD.