Hello. I have felt on the ice last week and I injured my collar bone. To be precisely, I got collar bone fracture. I want to know how much time will pass before collar bone fracture heals. This information is very important to me, because I cannot stand lying in the bed anymore. Thank you in advance.

Hello. Well, this is hard to say. I am telling you this because you have not told me anything more except the fact you have collar bone fracture. Healing process depends of the injury. But, I have heard that this can take up to twelve weeks. If you send me more information about your injury, I will be able to answer you this more specific.

Hi there,
I know that collar bone fractures are not easy. I have a friend who few years ago also had a collar bone fracture and I have to tell you that he had some issues with it back then and even now he sometimes can feel a small sharp pain in the collar bone. Have you done anything with the fracture? I think that you need to rest as much as you can and try to limit your moves with your shoulder and arm. Did you see your doctor about this? Are you using any pain killers for the pain in the collar bone? I hope this helped you in any way.

Best wishes,
Marco