What diet pills can you take with thyroid medication?

I'm looking for the same information but haven't been very successful. Did you find anything out that you could share about diet pills and thyroid medication?

HI I AM ON THYROID MEDICATION AND TRIED ENVY DIET PILL AND ALL IT DID WAS CAUSE MY THYROID TO TRIP OUT I HAD TO GET MY MEDICATION ADJUSTED AND I GAINED WEIGHT BECAUSE I WAS HHYPOTHYROID AT THE TIME AND DIDN'T KNOW IT.

you really shouldn't take diet pills at all especially if you have thyroid issues since you didn't say it was high or low you should talk to your doc before anything ? ?

Well,
If I am not mistaking the combination of these two medication is not really a good combination. There can be very serious side effects after the mixture of the pills. I think I read somewhere that this can even be lethal. I would advise you to consult your doctor before you try anything because the dangers are great. However you can try to alter your diet if you have problems with thyroid. Also I think that you are able to lose some weight by exercising when you have thyroid problem. So try to combine diet and exercise to lose weight without any other weight loss pills. I hope this helped you a bit.
All the best,
Nelie

I was prescribed phentermine and lost 50 pounds. But I still have to workout and watch what I eat. I had Thyriod Cancer and this worked for me.

I tried that and lost weight and put the weight back on but it cost alot to keep up with that.

i have low thyroid

you might try some natural supplements, but make sure to always consult your doctor first.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use