Hello. I am planning to buy an exercise machine. Unfortunately, I haven't got the time to go to the gym, but I would like to lose weight. I am not fat, but I used to be thiner. I would appreciate your advices about how to choose an exercise machine. What should I consider before buying one?

Hi, there. Since this is your first time buying an exercise machine, think well before buying. Think what you like and what you dislike doing. If you are not into riding bicycles, then don't buy stationery bicycle. You don't want it just to stay in your room. You should also consider about your free space in your apartment. Treadmill is excellent and very popular, but check whether you have enough room for it. Don't believe to commercials that promise you reducing inches in couple of days. Perhaps you should start with smaller investment like weights or jumping rope. Think about it.