Hello there! I ran on the net about this weight watchers diet and exercise plan, and I am thinking about it. I am also thinking about buying treadmill, but I am not so sure when I will have the money for it. That is why I am interested in how many points will I burn walking on treadmill. Thx!

Hi there! I honestly can’t help you with your question and the number of burnt calories but I can tell you that you don’t need to buy the tread mill at all. There are so many other activities you can do. Just walking or running around does you good. What I wanted to tell you is that you don’t have to wait to start with this program until you get yourself a treadmill. You may wait forever, as something else can come up to your mind. So, get started without a treadmill first, and later on you may buy it as well. I wish you all the luck there is!!!!!

deroo wrote:

The new treadmills in our gym have a weight watches point system on them. I ran 10k and burned off 8.5 points (880 Cal), I run at 12km,but walking would be around the same I reckon. Male 76 kg