What do you think about jogging at home? I have two kids and I’m too busy to go to a park in order to run. I can’t leave the kids alone and there’s nobody I can ask to look after them. I’ve heard that sometimes people can run in their backyard no matter how little it is. Is this method efficient or not?

I don’t know but I guess you can try. I think that at least you can have certain benefits from it, and so don’t let the fact that there’s not enough space discourage you from at least that minimal physical activity. Anything is better from the complete inactivity. But if the money is not the problem, you can buy one of those indoor trainers because they’re highly efficient and you can even calculate calories you’ve burned during training. You can activate almost all your muscle and the results are visible in a short period of time. The price varies between a hundred and several hundred dollars depending on the quality, but the cheap ones serve the purpose. The only difference is, in my opinion, the fact that those cheap are noisy.

Hm... you can try but I guess it's not much fun. Maybe you could cycle on a home cycle, or use the jumping rope or something. Try few things and see.

You better get a treadmill if you can afford it. You will get bored from running in your backyard and honestly I don't think it is possible.

It is not a bad idea to introduce your children to some light exercises too or just by watching you, it could create a habit for them later in life.

Get a sedentary bike or a treadmill, you'll be much more efficient.

Jogging is one of the best exercises from home without weights. You do not need a jogging or lawn at home to perform this exercise. There are many benefits of jogging. Jogging in place is also a very effective exercise. It will work your legs together. In addition, it is one of the most effective cardiovascular exercises. Make sure you wear running shoes, even if you're jogging at home to avoid any stress on your feet. In addition, you can gradually increase the jogging time and speed.

Yes lot of space needed for jogging if it is there it is comfortable to work at home also.

Sounds like you can do all of the above--jogging in place, jumping rope, etc. in one session. In fact, you can jog in place and do intervals of jumping jacks, step exercises, or jumping rope. This can keep you from getting bored.

^^^ Agreed.