Hello people. I need your help. I want to start exercising in order to remove my belly fat. I don’t have a lot of extra pounds so that should not be a problem. My mom said she will buy me some exercising machine so that I can workout from home. I have a friend that has Ab circle pro. She doesn’t use it much, she says she is too lazy. She is willing to sell it to me. I asked her what does she think about it and she says it is great. She didn’t have a single bad thing to tell me about it. Before I buy it, since I have already heard its pros, I wanted to ask you what are the cons of this machine?

Hi Stella. I had Ab circle pro about a year ago and I can tell you what I’ve learned from my experience.

The main thing I learned is- Never buy an exercising machine (especially if it looks cool on TV) without trying it first. Buying Ab circle pro was a huge mistake for me. The fact that I wasted a lot of money is not that important ( I don’t know about its prize now, but back then it was pretty expensive). What’s important is that after using it, I needed time to recover from my back injury. This machine actually made my back hurt for a week. And I could’ve guessed that the first time I got on it. It was terribly uncomfortable.

The main con is probably lack of results if you ask me. I used it and it really did nothing for me.

The second con would be the fact that it is really uncomfortable. It looks so easy when you see those people exercise with it on TV. But in reality, it is totally different. Those things where you need to put your knees are too tough. It really hurts your knees after a while.

And the last but not the least con is probably the danger of happening the same thing that happened to Mad_Hatter. After a while, your back may start hurt.