Hello, folks. I would like to begin with some exercising, but I am not sure what I am looking for. I would like to try something like spiritual exercise program, but I don't know how to choose a right one. Perhaps someone here can help me. I would appreciate that very much. Thanks.

Hello. I think the best way it would be to consult with someone that has more experience. But I can help you with couple of suggestions. You can try with yoga. Yoga combines strengthening the mind and the body. There is a special yoga ethics and philosophy, so I think it can be considered as something that might suit you. Tai chi chuan is also something that you can consider. It is a traditional martial art that originates from China. It promoted health and longevity. The main technique of Tai chi is slow motion. I hope I've helped.