Hi, there. I am thinking of buying an exercise machine. I haven't quite decided which one to buy, but I will gladly hear what you have to say. What should i know about these machines before buying one? What would you advise me? Thanks in advance for everything. Your replies will be more than welcomed.

Hello. I suggest you first ti think well what kind of activity you like before you buy any exercise equipment. If you don't like riding a bike, then don't buy a stationery bicycle. Since this is your first time buying this equipment, then don't waste much money. Buy something smaller for beginning like couple of weights or bands. Don't listen to the commercials. There, you will be promised losing of inches for couple of days and similar things. If you see a commercial like this, then change the channel. Also you should consider the space you have for this equipment. Treadmill is great, but if you don't have where to put it, don't bother. If you want to know anything more, don't hesitate to ask. Bye!