I am 26 yrs old. My problem is when I chat with some girl in mobile my penis gets enlarged and further if I continue chatting my penis gets leaked out, leakage of sperms is similar to one watching blue film. Not only chatting when I call some girl (my classmates or any other) I face the same problem,during this I don't touch my penis nor masterbethe but still my penis is leaked. I am facing this problem from past 2yrs.  Earlier I used to speak with girls in phone and masterabathe.  Apart from this I masterbathe thrice a week. I have no control. Kindly help me in phone problem. i need to stop.

Dear Imran

You need to stop watching blue films. They are adversely affecting your view of females. Pornography is dangerous. It affects your perception both of females and of sex, as you are proving. It is also very addictive. Stop now before the fictitious presentations in porn do more damage.

thank u for the comment.... can u find me some method how to stop this. i dont know what to do. pls.....

Dear Imran

If you are watching on the internet, then put a porn block on your browser.

Also, you could try using a confidante. A friend who will check up on your activity, to whom you will be accountable. Maybe some appropriate counselling. Where are you from? What are your religious affiliations? There may be help there.

am Muslim from Karnataka. how can i be busy to some work, avoiding those intentions. thanks.

As a Muslim you will have been taught that you have been addicted to an extremely pernicious habit that destroys your soul and so leads to self-destruction, and therefore you must urgently summon your will power and take all the necessary steps in order to wean yourself of it immediately.

To do this, you would be advised to seek counseling and therapy. As a Muslim, you would be advised to seek it preferably from those professionals in the field who are conscientious Muslims. If such are not available, you would be free to choose from others who are ethically and morally conscious.

Some suggested tips which I think are in line with Islamic thought, although I am not a Muslim.

1. You would be advised to think about the ugliness of what you are doing so that whenever you are tempted to visit such websites the scenes of hell fire you have been shown will play on your mind. So just as you have associated this addiction with pleasure, you will come to associate it with pure pain and suffering.
  2. Convince yourself of the urgency of removing this from your life by taking all measures such as listing all the negative things about such habits, and listing what you have been taught about the gravity of sins.
  3. Imagine how terrible a loss you will be facing were you to die while being addicted to this most heinous sin.
  4. Seek strength from God by crying to Him for help.
  5. Schedule your time in such a way that you are never left with any time to think of such matters.
  6. Always mix with good people who are busy doing good works.
  7. Ask God's forgiveness.
  8. Once you have been weaned of this, as a Muslim you would be advised to seriously consider marriage.

The Christian perspective would be similar in many ways, but offers the complete removal and cleansing from all sin through repentance and faith in the sacrificial work of Jesus Christ (His shed blood), with indwelling dynamic power of God's Holy Spirit.

I hope this helps