Hi. Is there any verse in Quran that refers to lesbianity. I've read verses that talk about homosexuality for male but I can't find anything related to females. Is it considered a sin for a female to be homosexual? If yes, please provide the source. Thanks.

I can't give you a verse that specifically says that homosexuality among women is a sin, but what the Koran is talking about is that homosexuality PERIOD is a sin. Many ancient scriptures use masculine language to refer to the entire human race.

Hello there,

I completely agree with the poster above me. The old books were written in such a way that they were using masculine everywhere so maybe it isn’t possible to find an answer you are looking for. If you want to be absolutely sure, than read the Koran by yourself.

Also, is there any particular reason why you want to find out this fact? Is your girlfriend a Muslim and you can’t be together because of the Koran? I hope that you are just curious and nothing more. Keep us posted if you get to the answer by yourself.