I am 16 and a dude. i masterbate everyday and i feel disgusted with myself afterwards, but i just cant stop doing it. i heard its a sin to masterbate is that true?

In some religions it is considered a sin to "spill your seed."

Most guys feel the same. It is an addictive behavior.

Still, it is estimated 99% of men have masturbated at some point. It also is good for your prostate health.

Hope it helps.

if i dont stop will i have to pay for my "sins" later

I can't answer that. You'd need to ask your minister, priest, or some other theological source.

I'm an atheist personally but I have Jewish heritage and explored it deeply for a while, including by going to synagogue and reading everything I had time to read about everything, basically. This is a few years ago now, since I was in that "phase", but I did learn, at the time, that masturbation is considered bad because it involves spilling seed, which does not please G-d. By the same logic, ejaculating during a blow job or the withdrawal method, or even using condoms, would also not be good. I assume some Christian traditions hold the same view. Of course, it varies depending on the congregation you attend, always. 

At the time, I was trying to connect to my heritage by following everything, but now I think, everybody ultimately interprets Scripture in their own ways. When asking yourself, is masturbation a sin, perhaps also ask, do you think it is a sin to ejaculate during a blow job? If the answer is no, your feelings probably have more to do with the stigma surrounding masturbation than with the instruction not to spill seed. 

Hallo,
According to the church it is a sin. You are spilling the seed that is given to you by God in order to reproduce on Earth. So as you can see church forbidden people to masturbate, so if you are believer and you are a member of some church you need to stop doing this at once. You need to feel good about this and only way that you can do it is to stop masturbating for good. You can always talk to your parents about this and say that you have a problem that you want to get rid of. I hope this helped you in any way.

All the best to you,
Karen

PLEEEEEEEEEASE stop saying bullsh** to a poor little kid ! 

Listen to me kiddo : yes it is CONSIDERED a sin by the church, BUT it has been proven that it is VERY unhealthy never to ! God made you exactly the way you are, you don't have to be ashamed by this.

It can, however, become a problem : if you do masturbate once or twice a day, it is OK. DON't BE ASHAMED God gave you those pulsion, and now it asks you to reprove it ? You, my friend, as everyone else on the planet, are an animal first of all. An animal with two caracteristics : a Soul, and no reproductive period (unlike most animals)

I don't want to do propaganda but in Islam, we think God made us just the way we are. So just like you CAN see, you CAN ejuculate. If God does not mind where you put your eyes, why would He care about this? Again He gave you the possibility, why refuse it ? If you need to do it, it's propably because it makes you feel good. Since when God does not want you to feel good ? He wants you to be happy for who you are, try to be better and help other people. 

One more thing : my God thinks it is OK to do whatever you want to yourself in the privacy of your own home. So you may exlore your own body and even some "one-way entry" part. It is OK. For me and my religion at least. I am not saying homosexuality is not a sin because it is. BUT the sin is to take another man. So any sex basically outside of marriage is a sin, but not with yourself. Because you don't disrespect anyone ! Certainly not God by playing with what he gave you ! In my opinion (and my religion's one), if God had want us not to masturbate, it would have given Humans reproductive periods... It did gave it to other animals... I think it is HUMONGISHLY cruel to give you urges and forbid you to explore them !

It's like you make someone drink 5 gallons of water and you fordib him to go to the bathroom... It is just cruel. And God is not cruel. Not mine anyways. God gave you free will, thing that most people forget... It has given you the hability to think by yourself and wants you BADLY to use it ! THIS is the true MORTAL sin.

Again, karen677 is right telling you to go see your minister, but I think the question hanting you is "Am I normal"... Man you're 16... If only you knew of much I used to do it at this time ! Boy... I'm 25 now and I did not become a bad person... And most peole I knew when I was 16 did it very often !

Something tells me you live in that paradoxal country that allows soft porn, violence and even sex EVERYWHERE and then tries to sell the world that it is conservative (by hating gays, poors, not Christians and even woman)... You people brought us Public Child Pornography with Stickam ! 12-year-old girls that masturbate on cam... THAT is a sin ! And for the entire country to have let that happen. Oh by the way I do mean the United State of America... Your country walks upside down my friend... As the world btw... It shows you sex on the street, TV, Ads, magazines, even on News Report... And the same society tells you that masturbating is a sin...

So In my opinion, you should talk to your parents, a friend, even maybe your priest, but even if you do have a problem with that, DO NOT FEEL ASHAMED of yourself ! And don't let anyone ashame you, even a priest. Be aware if it is really a problem, and deal with it. Do not look away from it it will just get bigger. But seriously... If you do go to Hell for masturbating, Hell will be CROWDED at the End of the World, believe me !

You have the right to do what you want on your own House ! Even God agrees ! My God anyway. And I think if the only thing a religion can do for you is make you feel miserable and ashamed, do you really need it ? I won't blow myself up because some assho** told me that God wants me to... Not because ANYONE told me to. Religion is between you and your God.

By the way, Catholic church also thinks that masturbation causes blindness, crazyness, lazyness and makes you die young... All of those things are wrong, and proven wrong today.

I'm not giving you permission to wank 10 times a day kid, I am just saying : talk to someone of trust about this, and ask yourself one question : "Do I feel disgusted by what I do, or by the fact that I know it is considered a sin ? Or that I know society tells me it is wrong ?"

Don't ever forget that you are, until you reach about 18 or 20 years, a BOWL of hormones ! God gave you those hormones, and it is THEM that push you to masturbate. So if you really feel you may have a problem with masturbation, deal with it. But ask your friends : I'm sure everyone around you does it a lot. You only have 16 ! come back when you are 20 and maybe this will make sense...

Please talk to someone as I said before, but don't think because a priest can hold on, you are meant to do it. Trust me, most of priests have done it a lot when they were children. They just stopped when becoming priests. So is really someone that has not done anything sexual for decades the better person to talk about this ? If it is REALLY religion you are concerned about go ahead, but I think it is not. I don't know you however... Again, this is your decision ! Did your parents tell you that it was wrong when you were a child ? Or anyone else for that matter. Because if the answer is yes, people put the wrong idea in your head, and you should not listen to them.

If you keep feeling disgusted afterwards, even if it is perfectly normal to masturbate, you won't be able to think about anything else, trying to repulse those pulsions... And doing that WILL make you think about porn more often... So relax, talk to someone if you need to, and think again when you're at least 19... If it takes on your live and you cut parts of it because pf masturbation, then you should slow down. But don't be too hard on yourself (figure of speech ^^), you would be VERY surprised to see how many adults masturbate everyday.

Religion is between you and your God, but I think it is one outdated statement, "masturbating is a sin"... About 10 years ago Pope Jean-Paul II told publicly that using condoms is a sin... In the years 2000... Religion moves, and maybe some have not... And I am aware that mine could suffer the same argument, and it definitely can ! But it is not a reason to back down and let it be as it is. Live your religion as you want to, and you will have God's opinion on your acts after you die.

The Bible tells you that Homosexuals should be executed too... Does it mean you have to follow that ? Even if some priest tells you that you have ?

Personnaly, no-one will make me do something I consider wrong, even the Highest ranked muslim. If I don't believe it, I won't do it. And God tells us to use our free will right ? Well there it is...

I hope I could help you in some ways, and wish you the best for your future life. Never mind that you're a WANKER ;)

Be at peace my friend

It''s funny how people say that masturbation is so good for you when there are so many people suffering from backaches, headaches, and massive guilt after they masturbate. Religion has nothing to do with it because non religious people have the same guilt and pains. Eating an apple or riding your bicycle does not make you feel guilty. Nothing "healthy" makes you feel guilty except for masturbation. Hmmm? Maybe because we are designed for sex with a partner.

It takes willpower to stop masturbating. Scientific studies in recent years (Kelly Mcgonigal Phd, Roy Baumeister PhD) have shown that you can increase your self-control and willpower by

1)Eating a Vegan plant based diet. That means eating a a lot of nutritious fruits, vegetables, and grains. When you eat dead animals that have a penis or vagina the temptation to masturbate can become too much to control. (Dr. John McDougall, Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn, Dr. Neal Barnard)

2) Studies also show that getting enough sleep and going to sleep early increases willpower. Staying up late affects your brain's ability to practice self-control. Go to sleep closer to sunset and don't stay up past 9pm when the self-control area in your brain undergoes chemical processes necessary for more willpower. (Dr. William Dement)

3) Drink a lot of water. Stay hydrated by drinking enough water everyday until your urine is clear.

4) Start an exercise program now! Exercise builds willpower.

5) Again, eat a vegan diet. Masturbation is a physical addiction that can be broken by keeping your body super healthy. To do this eat enough fruits and vegetables to get %80 of your calories from carbohydrates. Willpower in the brain is fueled by glucose and the best form comes from a plant based diet. Fat interferes with the process so keep fat intake around %10 of your calories.

6) You will still have sexual desires but when your body is clean through living healthy you can have enough willpower to control those desires.

How to Stop Masturbation dot com

Brother to be honest with no its not a sin its the lustful fantasys that come with it and of course porn is sinful but masterbation is not ever mentioned in the Bible and people try to twist the Bible and use Scripture to make modern man feel guilt which is the devils influence so don't believe some of these people's c**p

what the? this place a god loving site.or a site about steady health?

There so many people filled with hate over something natural. and some people that see things more falsely.

Like Ramz00z or Go4Vegan that are partly right and completely wrong.

Food dose not effect this urge. you can get it no matter the diet. really i see it happing with a proper diet which would improve blood circulation. So Go4Vegan if thinking backwards. foods that are not healthy would lower the sex drive. Yes i will say right now i do not believe in God. I follow no religion. I believe there could be a higher power beyond our understanding but it wouldn’t be of a fairy tale. I'm not ashamed of my way of thinking,

i go by the code.

"No harm or theft  to the breathing innocents will not shame yourself for any acts you commit. So Smile Because you hurt no one"

I do not see Masturbating, or even sex with the same gender as a sin at all. If for a moment there is a God and he created us. he gave us free will. not  the capacity of a ant, or bee that response only to a queen as what to  what we should do. We have our own thoughts. Masturbating has no side effect if you do it one or couple times a day, there shouldn’t be any shame in a natural  function. if there shame then your brained washed to incorrect facts of fiction.

Benefits are only calming of stress, Lowers Heart Attack Risk (Lowers Your Blood Pressure), prevents cancer, etc.Time is just wasted by feeling shame. I know this post as over a year ago but if you still read it. I hope it makes you feel better.

I feel ya, I have the same problem

I think it is a bizarre idea that a God would put the perfect toy right between our legs and then say, "If you play with it you will burn in Hell!" What kind of sick idea is that? That realization caused me to quit believing in religion. I still believe in God, but I don't believe He hates us, or is perverted like religion makes Him seem.

That comes from the warped minds of frustrated people who use religion as a tool to make others as miserable as they are. God designed our wonderful bodies with all kinds of pleasures to enjoy and gave us the instinct to do exactly that. I do have to wonder why He dumped Lillith just because Adam didn't like her wanting to get on top. Was Adam God's boss?

Ok this is way to much for a simple question and I personally disagree with most of what u said the answer to the kids question is no it's not a sin

Thank you sooooo much on this i was felling bad about masturbating because the pope is visiting my country at the moment and i hadnt done it in 2 days straight, now that ive read what you said it gives me closure.