Hello. I suffer from depression very long time. All this was caused by the death of my daughter in one car accident seven years ago.
During this period I fell into one serious depression. Relationship with wife has changed completely.
I have used some antidepressants and in the beginning they helped me a lot but now- I'm not sure that exist some thing that could help me.
I believe that suicide is the only solution, only way to get my relief.
My decision is final and I just wont to find out that bible says about this. Is this sin?

I will try to tell you some of my personal opinions and something that bible says about committing suicide.
Suicide is a horrible personal tragedy and it should absolutely never happen.
My personal opinion is that the taking of your own life does not solve anything- it just creates more misery. You probably suffer from one type of depression called Major depression, that is resistant to drugs.
There are two records about suicidal thoughts in the bible: King Saul in the Old Testament and Judas Iscariot in the New Testament.
In both cases bible and God him self, are against this because God absolutely in no way would command or condone the killing of one's self. So, you know now that suicide is a sin.

I want you to look around you, i am a severe depressed woman, i also lost a loved one, i know that God does not want us now, Take a good look at yourself, and all around you, See something good from it, If you can not see it then you need to move on and you will find a life again, It is a mortal Sin not just a sin, We never forget our loved ones, we just somehow learn to go on, Join a group, there everyplace, helps just to get out and listen, We lose soldiers everyday, over a useless war, we lose loved ones everyday, God works in mystic ways, we will see our loved ones when the time is right until then go on living a full life. If the woman you married is not happy with you someone will be, Always think of her and good ways, (your daughter) Only good can come from that. Please life is not taken only god can do that, listen to me i been there i know your pain so well, take the advice and seek help, seek people like you and sit there and listen. hope your listening to me, all i can do is say your life to god is sacred and he will take you when only he is ready, why make more people suffer, people suffer enough with her death, she would want you to keep living.well hope your okay.

Suicide is a mortal sin and heres why. The bible says that any man can repent for his sins even on his death bed and if he truly means it can go to heaven. Since killing yourself is a sin, once its done you are dead and cant repent.

do your parents / siblings / loved ones know you are thinking of suicide? Is it better for them to find out from you or from the police? Perhaps you owe them the respect of talking to them about it.