Isn't it?

No, masterbation is completely natural and nothing to be ashamed of.

whoa. That's a tough call. More a theological question than a sexual health one. Not being a christian I wouldn't be able to advise well.

well i think it is but i do it... :$

yer i tink it is ima christian and i still do it but only sometimes %-)

i dont think it is because its natural.. so i wouldnt worry to much about it

Male and Female is natural. not you and your hand.

:-P show me where it says i cant

Masturbation is a form of uncleanness. It can make you a ‘slave to various desires and pleasures,’ and it fosters attitudes that can be mentally corrupting. (Titus 3:3) At the same time, self-masturbation is not a form of gross sexual immorality, such as fornication. (Ephesians 4:19) Hence, if you have a problem with masturbation, you need not conclude that you have committed the unforgivable sin. The key is to resist the urge and never to give up your fight!

I think the point is that Terri* is trying to sort out the difference between natural, and theological.

That's a very personal issue.

On this board, you are likely to hear more support for the "natural" argument. But just because it's natural doesn't mean that you should or should not do it.

Research has shown that almost all men and most women masturbate. Primates do it. Monkeys do it. But men can choose not to, and to teach others that they should not. That's basically what ethics and morality and socialization is all about.

So, if you want to ask if masturbation is a sin, or against God's law, you are probably looking in the wrong place. Your spiritual advisory would probably be a better source of help.

i don't think it is i'ma christian and i don't c it doing any harm

Terri* wrote:

Isn't it?

No.

Here's a question in return. Why is it you consult a health forum about religion?

My friend who actually is a Christin nut masturbates. And if any one is DEEP into religion TRUST ME he is. I don't think any one could be more religious with out being completely insane. Hes kwl and hes not a nut. He just tells me porn's wrong. Mastering however ISN'T and I will still look at porn. Hell the bible isn't GODS book. The bible is a book of Basic guide lines.

OK, The Bible is God's book, it is the word of God himself. The Bible is not in any way a book of guide lines, but to show God's love and to spread the gospel to all mankind. Personally Terri, I'd have to say yes. Although Master bating itself is not being sexually active, it WILL increase your sexual desire that may possibly lead to sexual immorality.

Also Terry, I think instead of asking some health website about this, maybe look into the Bible, or ask God.

Hope this helped