Well im 14 years old and i have been masturbating for about a year n a bit. I do it once a week. I hate it. My parents aren't to smart with computers so i've got easy access to porn etc. Every time i finish masturbating, i get angry at myself and tell God that i wont do it again but after a week i end up doing it again. I feel really guilty about it and want to stop. Im really good at soccer and want to make it big one day but i know i wont if i carry on like this. I know that all things are possible through God. I just really want to stop!! please someone i need help!!!!!

Try sandpaper. I think Jerry Falwell or one of those other hardcore christian men recommended that or something similar. j/k. Honestly all men masturbate. If they tell you they don't they are lying, they are frigid, or they are impotent. Don't beat yourself up over it. uh er... I mean don't worry about it. Don't tell your friends either, because they will lie and say they don't and then they will tell the whole school. Its normal for christians to feel guilty. Thats how religion works. If you hope to become a well adjusted man, you will have to overcome the guilt and learn that masturbation is a normal part of life. Unless of course, you want prostate cancer.

Hi honey! I want you to listen to what I have to say OK? Masturbation is one of the most NATURAL things for mammals! We are ALL sexual beings and SEX is NOT a dirty word! NO where in the ENTIRE Bible does it mention Masturbation, the only thing it mentions is Sexual Depravity - as in Cheating, Pornogrpahy etc etc. The reason why it doesn't mention it is quite simple, because it is TOTALLY NATURAL! Every mammal on this planet masturbates in some way or another! There is nothing shameful about it, nor "sick"! It is done privately! Baby's in the womb "touch" themselves and new born babies, also take GREAT pleasure in feeling their bodies! This isn't something learned, it is inate in us! You are 14 honey, you do NOT need porn, believe me! And i want you to think about something regarding porn OK? A lot of these pictures or videos you see are made of young girls who either have drug problems or whom are being paid - due to their families being poor etc. Porn is a multi billion dollar industry that is NOT normal! It is based on depravity and despair!

I am good friends with a women - we have been friends for over 30 years, for almost 20 of those years she was a prostitute - MADE by her boyfriend! She was SO degraded, that she stayed in teh business, because she felt she couldn't do anything different! She doesn't talk about what happened to her, and quite frankly I don't want to know! And when I caught my eldest son watching a video, I stopped the video and showed him that this was an old gross guy, basically raping a young girl - whom looked Asian - and her face was away from the camera! So basically they didn't want proof that this girl was probably from Thailand/Vietname and was VERY young! So start thinking that a LOT of what you are looking at is made by GROSS old farts, whom are taking advantage of young girls or plain out raping them! So please STOP "buying" into porn OK?

Masturbation is NOT punishable by God, and you should NEVER be ashamed of "knowing" your own body OK? Good luck and health honey!

I agree that masturbation is not punishable by the God and that this is normal. You should not be that scared at all about this. You want to get to know your body which is totally normal in your age.

But when you have problems with addiction, that can be serious. In that case, you should really find a way to stop masturbating. Watching porn can harm you, but watching too many porn movies can harm your physical health.

I repeat it is natural but as long as you are doing this less than 2 or 3 times per week.

Good luck. 

Thanks so much for that!!! Do you know how i could stop watching porn???

If it has become an addiction, and since your parents are not computer savy - and you are - put a parental block on it! There are THOUSANDS of them out there and depending on what your computer is they might have a site to enable it! JUST remember Sex, masturbation IS normal! Pornography is NOT! Don't buy into ok? You will notice soon enough that after not watching it, your body will go back to normal and you will be able to visualize just regular things instead of WAY OUT there things! Some of the things out there were pushed forward when George W Bush was brought into office! he was basically voted in by the Right Wing Christian's whom wanted ALL porn banned! So the industry decided to do a counter strike and put the WORST porn and depravity on the net! To PUSH him to see what he would do! They were ALL shocked to see that he did NOTHING! So since then because they pushed the border SO far, there are NO limits! That is how BIG and powerful the industry is think about lining THEIR wallets! If you can watch videos on your computer I want you to Google "PORNDEMIC" you will NOT believe what these guys do and get away with - all under the name of "free Speech" I don't think the founding fathers had pornography films about children and animals in mind! BUT anyway watch the show it is a HUGe eye opener! It might not make a difference to such a young guy as yourself! BUT it will make you think! Depending on how long you have been watching porn it might take you awhile to be normal, but you can do it OK?

lol what ur doin is natural lol
wouldnt worry about it just dont let ur parent catch u at it

MB is lust and lust is a sin.

Masturbation is NOT lust it is natural! Pornography IS Lust!! Sex and Masturbation is a normal healthy part of mammals and without sex we wouldn't be here! Deprivation as in Pornography is NOT natural and thus immoral and a sin - if you remember the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah these were filled with depraved peoples, the bible mentions rape, incest, beastiality, greed, so thus the reason it was wiped out! It NEVER mentions natural sexual behaviour, just immoral disgusting behaviour!

I am sorry but masturbating and looking at porn is lusting over sex (and in Matthew, Jesus says that lust is the same as adultery). Think of it like commiting adultery on your future wife. Whenever you have that desire 1. Stop (like literally freeze right where you are) 2. Pray to your Father in heaven about your sin (tell him exactly what you have been doing) and then give it to him (just say something to the effect of,"I lay my sin down before you." 3. Remember that God loves it when you talk to him, so don't be afraid. 4. Read scripture and go find a picture of Jesus's face looking at you with love. when I do that it just seems disgusting to masturbate or look at pornography. (5. And if all else fails: find a Christian friend or leader and let him pray about the sin.)

Soccerfan - I have to side with Bambi on this one for sure! There is NOTHING more natural than masturbating. Why would a loving God EVER give you such incredible urges if it was a sin to act on them? If it were such a sin...my friend...then Heaven would be a pretty empty place - because masturbation is something that EVERYONE enjoys! The worst thing is that you feel like you should feel guilty after masturbating - it should be a pleasurable experience for you...no guilt...no shame...

I'm a pretty spiritual person - and the God I know could never feel the way these 'guests' want you to believe. What THEY are trying to do to you by making you feel bad about it is the sin!

Your body is yours...enjoy it!

I hate getting into debates off topic BUT what I mentioned about Pornography being a Sin is correct - it is LUST - Debauchery, Nymphomania, Unlawful sexual desire, such as desiring sex with a person outside marriage - as in RAPE!!

ALL Religions Have what I call "The Rules of Man!" It is against nature to bascially do the any of the 7 Deadly Sins!

"Do not commit adultery. . . Do not covet your neighbor’s house. Do not covet your neighbor’s wife, male or female servant, ox or donkey, or anything else your neighbor owns.." Lust has as its focus pleasing oneself, and it often leads to unwholesome actions to fulfill one's desires with no regard to the consequences. Lust is about possession and greed.

The Sins have changed througout the ages - Lust was not in originally, put in, taken out, back in etc.! Depending on the pope at the time! We - in the 21st century HAS to remember that these were times of GREAT depravity! Rape, Beastiality, Cheating, Greed, Thus Sodom And Gomorrah being wiped off the map! It was ALL about Greed and Glutony and taking WHATEVER wasn't theirs! Be it Food, Monies, Women, Children and Animals! Lust is more about GREED of the flesh, and depravity! Then to Romans let the "Rules of Man" fall and their entire civilaztion fell! As did Caligula! The Porn Industry and the Depravity of man IS our Caligula! NOT a young hormonal boy masturbating himself!!!

So

from wut i have ready so far in the bible.. it says something about a man being unclean for like 7 days.... but god also gave us free will so.. you choose

Been reading this just have one question plz don't take it offensivly, what specific religion are you?V

I believe in bits of ALL major religions and social views! I am a Christian and Muslim by code and a Buddhist/Hindu by heart! I am a communist-monarchist! A Socialist-Red Neck! I don't think religion defines a person, I believe a person defines how a religion is perceived! Jesus and Mohammed were devout men who STOOD for something they believed to be wholly and thust! So that is what their forthcoming religions stand for or SHOULD stand for! Unfortunately man is Fallible, and forgets or distorts "The Rule of Man"! As Winston Churchill said "History is Written by the Victors!" And those "Victors" be it in a Religious Way or a Political Way, can always change how things happened or what was said! THUS many Religious Scholars disagreeing about parts of the Bible, Quran, Tanakh, Tripitaka, or the Gita! It is how those writtings are understood or perceived and followed that can make people question what is "Godly" or not!!