In school we had a discussion about gay people, and the debate with some people was way too long. However in the end we stopped and talked with some of my classmates about masturbation...now everyone does it but cuz we talked when we started, i got them all surprised by saying I actually began at 4 years old (it's true, there was a reason why - I wanted to keep awake in the kindergarten).

Anyway, there was this one guy from Africa who called me a "demon" and "evil kid" >;) after that, not only cuz I masturbate alot but cuz I listen to metal... Then he told me that wanking is a sin and will kill me (you know my reaction - just ignored him and walked away)... 

I don't understand - there is nothing about "masturbating" in the bible and how can some cultures and people be so negative about it and say it's even a sin?! o.O It's part of nature and it is not bad, it is even healthy! 

Masterbating is pefectly normal and healthy and we all start at different ages , just ignore the dude(:

Well, i don't know what this dude wins from telling me to stop wanking, but I will not stop till age of 20 or maybe till i get a gf... 

Read the article on this site and don't condemn someone's religious beliefs.

https://www.steadyhealth.com/articles/Christianity_And_Masturbation__Is_It_A_Sin__a2281.html

It's true that everyone thinks differently, but I am just saying that this guy can't go to the extreme to call me a "demon" for masturbating (because everyone in the class does it) and he can't call me "evil kid" cuz of the music I listen! That is just mean from his side... Sorry I ain't condemning about his believes, but ... it's bad behavior...

Now what do I think about masturbation?
1) If masturbation is a sin then wet dreams (which there are NO ways to stop other than masturbation) are also a sin.
2) It's your own body and you have the right to touch yourself everywhere. Everyone is guest here on this world and so whatever you did to that flesh, u will leave it at some point (I don't mean kill yourself, but that's another topic)!
3) There is nothing about it in the bible and it is not one of the 10 god's rules...

I don't think you read the article!
I do not consider masturbation is necessarily a sin per se. However, your reasoning is flawed on a number of counts. You have also stated that it is wrong to think masturbation is a sin.
"this guy can't go to the extreme to call me a "demon" for masturbating (because everyone in the class does it)". Even if everyone in the class does it, it does not mean that it is therefore not wrong. Anyway, probably not everyone does it (he might not), and maybe everyone has told a lie at some point. That does not mean lying is therefore not a sin.
"he can't call me "evil kid" cuz of the music I listen!" He believes the music is evil and has an evil influence.
"That is just mean from his side". He is not necessarily being mean if he believes it to be true. It was a discussion where people were expressing what they believed.
"If masturbation is a sin then wet dreams (which there are NO ways to stop other than masturbation) are also a sin." Wet dreams are not classified a sin just because masturbation is so classified. If masturbation were a sin and so avoided, wet dreams may still occur. But it doesn't thereby make wet dreams sinful. Masturbation does not necessarily stop wet dreams.
"It's your own body and you have the right to touch yourself everywhere." (1) Who determines the 'right'. That is an unsubstantiated assertion. (2) Touching is different from masturbating. (3) The guest-on-earth has no relevance to the moral question.
"There is nothing about it in the bible" is dealt with in the article referenced. There is also nothing in the Bible specifically about X-rated films.
"it is not one of the 10 god's rules" Which you have broken anyway. James 4:17 says 'Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.' That is not one of the 10 Commandments.
However, you have a very negative view of masturbation. Your thoughts on it cover just 3 things
1) If sinful, it makes wet dreams sinful (2) it is within the overall right to touch any part of your body (3) it is not Biblically condemned. Why do you bother?

Mate just leave him alone

You will continue once you get a girlfriend also do u have an email??