hello. I am eating almost everything. I eat healthy good, fast food, delicious foods, I don't choose. Thank God I have an amazing metabolism so I am not fat at all. But I think that this diverse food caused some health problems. mostly with my GI tract. I was diagnosed with heartburn and my doctor also recommended me that I need to change my eating plan for every day. I am aware of this, but I don't know in which direction I have to go. What foods do you need to avoid if you are having acid reflux/heartburn? I want to know...

eating healthy foods doesn't necessarily mean that you are eating right, in case if you are having problems such as this one. acid reflux diet is not actually a diet program, it is not classical. you just need to figure out what is good for you and what it is not. how will you learn this? easily. you know how do you feel after every grocery that you are eating. if you are feeling bad after eating bell papers, like I do, you will know that you need to get rid of those. spicy foods and generally heavy foods should always be something that you will avoid. 

Celebrity

The list is really long. But maybe some of those groceries will be OK for you and your stomach, will some others will be best to avoid. OK, generally, some statistic will say that you should avoid oranges and orange juice, lemons and lemonade, grapefruit and grapefruit juice, tomato and tomato juice, cranberries and cranberry juice, milk, chocolate milk, high-fat grain products, mint, vinegar, etc. But look, vinegar is one of those groceries that turns to be good in fighting against this. So, you need to try to see what is the best for you. You need to try to see what you should avoid. 

Good day. It depends on person to person. Certain foods and drinks are more prone to allowing stomach acid to splash up into your esophagus. My friend just can't stand ground beef and chicken nuggets at all. She is prone to have problems with this, while her good friend is not. So it is hard to tell some specific person what she needs to avoid. I can say that definitely, I would not recommend too salty food, too spicy food because those meals can cause a problem to your digestive system generally, no matter are you dealing with acid reflux or not. 

my list is not that long, thank God.
it would be a huge problem for me because I really love to eat - everything and anything.
tnx God you can't see this on my body, I am pretty good looking lol
anyway, as so many other people, I am dealing with acid reflux as well. I have tried to find what is good for me and what bothers me. I think that about five groceries are not good for me and my stomach.
so, I avoid oranges, pepperoni, pizza, macaroni, and cheese. This just becomes a problem to me when I eat it. with all other groceries my stomach and I are dealing so fine. I am not saying that this list can't be larger as I getting older, but I hope that is it.

Hello folks. So here is my story. I never had problems with it. But now, whatever I eat, I fell so bloatedly at the beginning and after this, this becomes really painful to me. So, I am trying to avoid some foods, but nothing seems that good to me right now. I still haven't found some of the groceries that might cause it. To be honest, I am experimenting with this for three months and still, I can't find what is good or bad for me. So I was thinking about taking some supplements as well, don't know which supplements are good and which of those I should avoid. Should I consult my doctor about this in the first place? Tnx in advance

Hey. Look, don't get me wrong, but I think that you are not trying that hard. I think that you are doing the same mistake that everyone else does. Well, not everyone else, but so many other people. For example, you decide that you will eat bell pepper and you fell the pain after it. In the next meal, you are avoiding the bell pepper, but the pain is there again. So, you continue to eat bell pepper because you believe that this grocery was not causing a problem for you. Right? That is a mistake. Finding food that is not good for you sometimes is a long process. SUre, you can take some supplements such a are enzymes, but I would recommend you to consult your doctor about it.

I also think that. I mean, I did this in the first place, so I can talk from my own experience. Anyway, here are some tips on foods that you should avoid. Tomatoes, carbonated beverages, mint tea, chicken, beef, cream-based soups, spinach, animal or vegetable oils, fried vegetables, fried potatoes, salt in high quantity. Milk is also something that you should avoid because those products can make you feel bloated and in pain. I was a huge fan of Nescafe, but because it contains a huge amount of milk, I really need to avoid it. So, I realized that classic coffee is just fine. You learn to live with everything :)

Celebrity

But there is some stuff that is really common in people who are suffering from this issue. Usually, foods and drinks that you should avoid are foods that are high in fats, drinks that contain caffeine, drinks and foods that contain chocolate. Onions are also very bad if you are dealing with heartburn. Peppermint is maybe tasty, no matter if you drink it or eat it, but it is not such a good friend with your stomach. Citrus also can cause problems. Make a list - what to eat and what not to eat. It would be much easier and it is simple. 

Foods to avoid acid reflux:

• Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Carbonated beverages
  • Chocolate
  • Tomato sauces
  • Spicy or fatty foods
  • Fried foods
  • Full-fat dairy products
  • Milk and milk-based products containing calcium and fat, within two hours of bedtime
  • Peppermint
  • Spearmint