HI im 13years old and weight 260 and im 5'10 i  need help how to loss weight because when i go swimming with friends i be shy to take off my shirt i want a new life i dont want to be fat all my life all i want is what foods to eat! please help me give me the right foods and drinks too eat ThankYou!

skipping is also a fast way.. i was 110kgs and lost 25 kgs by skipping and SQUASH

Be careful with strenuous exercise when you are this over weight; you never know if your heart is strong enough to cope. also your knees and joints might get damaged. The best would be water aerobics, walking and yoga. Also, eat fat burning foods, eat six small meals a day, cut out refined and processed foods, carbonated drinks and actually all cold drinks. Water only. See my sites for safe and effective ways to lose weight. Remember; you did not gain this weight in one week, so don't expect to lose it in one week. Be sure to read each page of this site; including water retention; as these herbs also assist in weight loss; the supplement recommendations are extremely helpful and then of course the fat burning foods. If you do have colon problems, address them immediately, as they cause hunger pangs and food imbalances.

Stear clear of diets; they simply make you crave food, since you are now forbidden to eat. Eat enough fat burning foods and you'll lose soon enough.

https://sites.google.com/site/weightlosswithoutdieting/

Let me know if this is helpful at all?

Vanessa

i also want lose wait fast....just tell me for how many time i have to skip on daily basis???....to that i loss my wait...