my hair is falling out really bad im starting to get bald spots,my nails are really short,im eating myself to death do you peaple think that biotin would be a good thing for me to try... ?

So, I really do think that you are thinking to do a good thing since biotin for hair growth can really help you. I had the similar issue, it was all weak, My hair, my nails. My good friend recommended biotin, so I have decided to try it. I mean, there is nothing that I can lose, but I can get a lot. So, I did it. I bought it and I start to use it. I can say that I was pretty much thrilled with the fact of how this product helped me. Within two months, I was able to see some progress. So, go for it and tell me your results. Good luck! 

It seems that you don’t eat properly. My sister had problems with her hair and her nails. She was trying to lose some weight so she went on some very hard and strict diet. She has lost few pounds but during the process she has damaged the quality of her hair and nails. First she has cut down her hair but that didn’t help a lot. Even when she had visited the most expensive hairdresser there was no use. After two days her hair looked the same. So she went to see a doctor.

He said that this is the result of bad nutrition and he recommended to intake large amount of vitamin B. So she has changed her diet completely.  You can find vitamin B6 in a wide variety of foods. For example potatoes, bananas, beans, seeds, nuts, red meat, poultry, fish, eggs and spinach all contain vitamin B6.

So the first step is to start eat healthy and then everything else will be fine.