Got a salad to go, ate it and about 3am wake up with dyrrhea and vomiting. Had dyrrhea most of the day and some vomiting. Dyrrhea is gone and vomiting but still feel some nausea when I eat something. What can I take.

Ouch, that's not good!

Ginger really helps with nausea. Peppermint does as well. You can choose to eat some ginger, or, if that's too much (since it is for some people), try chewing some peppermint gum.

As for foods, stick with liquids and foods easy on the stomach, such as soup. Those you can see through are the best. You can eat solid foods after both nausea and vomiting have ceased. Drink lots of water.

Avoid caffeine until you feel healthy. Caffeine can be hard with food poisoning.

I would suggest that you speak to your regular doctor (a phone call) to ask what you should do about this (correcting the low potassium) until you do see a Nephrologist. You might do the same with your Cardiologist. And if neither of them will address the issue, you only option is to return to the ER to have the low potassium corrected periodically.