Hello, guys. My friend has been diagnosed with black lung disease. I must admit that I haven’t heard about this disease before. I was wondering how to deal with it. I would appreciate if anyone could tell me something more about this. I would appreciate it. Thank you in advance. Bye!

Hi, there. Black lung disease is also known as coal worker’s pneumoconiosis. It is a disease caused by coal deposits in the lungs. Prevention is a must since there is no cure. Ventilation is very important for preventing black lung disease. If the disease occurs, one should stop the exposure. Job change is also recommended. As for other pneumoconiosis, bronchodilatators are recommended for reducing symptoms. Corticosteroids are for more severe cases. Oxygen therapy at home is also recommended. I hope this helps.