Hello! I'm not an expert in the field of medicine. I ask you to reply to my next question. I would like to know symptoms of bullous lung disease. Is it also possible chronic bronchitis like consort of this disorder? I shall wait for your reply about this topic. Thanks for your opinion and time.

Hello there,

Bullous Lung Disease is the most common form of emphysema. This is condition which is characterized by abnormal and enlarged air spaces within the lungs. This emphysema also includes deterioration of alveolar tissue and this is basically lung tissue that makes up the walls between air sacs.

The main problem with this condition is that this emphysema is preventing lungs to work normaly and the result of this is extreme difficult to breathe.

And since lungs are not working properly, not only that your body doesn’t have enough oxygen but your blood stream as well. Our blood needs oxygen so it can burn nutrients and give our cells energy to survive.

I hope this was helpful.