Hello, folks. I have been reading something about infective endocarditis. I know what it is, but I would like to know if it is followed with the so called false thrombus. I would appreciate if someone could tell me something about this. Thank you for replying to my post. Bye, folks!

Hello. I must admit that I haven’t heard about this so called false thrombus. I really don’t know what it is. Bacteria or fungi that caused infective endocarditis can be liberated and go though the body. In this way they can cause harm. Those are emboli. I would appreciate if anyone knew what false thrombus was. I would like to hear what it is. Bye, folks! Sorry I couldn’t help.

Hi. I am afraid I must agree with the previous post. I also haven’t heard about false thrombus. What could it be? I also know that bacteria can be relocated in the body. But this is something that is called emboli. I would also like to find out what it is. If you find out something, please let me know. I hope you will. Bye!