I am 14 years old and about 135 pounds. I have a chubby stomach so I want to get rid of it before schools out. Someone told me that I can do it with vitamins. I want to try, if that will cut my stomach fat. What vitamins are good to get read the stomach fat?

Exercise is a great way to get rid of the extra stomach fat. You didn't say how tall you are, so I don't think you should go on a weight-loss diet without seeing a doctor first for a check-up. It is also important to know that your body will be changing quite a bit over the next years. That extra fat may go away as you grow and your hormones change. Vitamins work together with enzymes and release energy from digested food and regulate the billions of chemical activities in the body every minute of every day. Therefore vitamins and minerals should only be taken as recommended by your doctor. Too many vitamins and minerals can cause health problems as they can be toxic at high doses. I don’t think that there is a specific vitamin that will melt your belly fat. Just eat healthy foods like vegetables and fruits and lean healthy meats, avoid sugar, ice cream, candy, greasy chips, fattening snacks, and sodas and you will grow into your weight.

Do sit-ups. As many as you can 3 days a week. Your stomach will be flat in six weeks. Guaranteed.

Don' t take vitamins or any other weight loss drug. Your body is still developing and these "drugs" can harm your body.

Dear lilli,

I agree with some of the previous posts. Avoid drugs and synthetic pills and do exercises, especially sit-ups.

***edited by moderator*** ***advertising not allowed***

Sincerely,

healthwealthguru :-D

Legend

Dear Healthwealthguru,

Advertising your website or your services on such way is not allowed on SteadyHealth.com. We sent you a warning via private message already, but you still post the same messages!!!

Your account has been temporarely banned. If you want to continue to post on this forum, please contact us via contact form!

Thanks,
SiteAdmin

I agree with what is wrote above - there arent any real fast cures or ways to lose weight, I think the only way is a lifestyle change, more exercise and cut out junk food.

Situps don't really burn that much belly fat. All you are going to do is get more stomach muscles but the fat will still be there and hide those muscles. KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT BEFORE YOU POST SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont take any synthetic pills or vitamins thats for sure. Yours is still a very small age. Try increasing you metabolism either through exercise or through other natural means. e.g. Green Tea

eat nothing that is white for 2 months sugar potatoes ect do sit ups every day till you cannot do any more your abs are the biggeast muscle in your body so it is calory burn at best buy a smaller belt you will need it easy no white foods sit ups buy new belt

I think you should try to keep things natural. You are slightly over weight considering your age and weight. I think by doing regular exercise under supervision, you can quickly loose your extra weight.

I agree with one of the guest....... sit ups burn little belly fat.......what you are doing is strengthening your stomach...... EATING RIGHT and EXERCISING TOGETHER will help you loose belly fat.........But research what you should eat and what exercises you need to do for that area.

You should burn your stomach fat by exercise. Vitamins will not reduce your belly fat, they can cause you a side effect.

You Should Reduce Your Fat.........By Daily Routine of Exercise.......??????

There are lot of minerals in the vegetables and fruits have lot of vitamins which are important for fat losing and you can use this diet for your stomach fat.I am sure your fat will be reduce.

If you don't want to exercise much and still want to burn fat do at least 7 minutes of ab exercises to activate oxygen flow to your midsection (7 minutes total do not include rest periods). Oxygen burns fat. find as many core exercises that you can so you dont get bored and can constantly trick your muscles. do not do the same routine every day. run. swim. play a sport. eat healthier. high protein and carbs or if you get into working out at an athletic club go more for high protein- high fat, fast energy to burn.