Winded by grocery shopping or household chores? Regular physical activity can improve your muscle strength and boost your endurance. Exercise and physical activity deliver oxygen and nutrients to your tissues and help your cardiovascular system work more efficiently. And when your heart and lungs work more efficiently, you have more energy to go about your daily chores. 

In addition,  take vitamins (like B-Complex) that can help boost your body metabolism.

Vitamin B-Complex represents a family of eight (8) chemically diverse, water-soluble vitamins that work in combination to promote heart health, energy and support your metabolism

Cause having a good metabolism is one of the primary key for weight loss because a body with proper metabolic rate will easily help your body burn more fats and carbohydrates.

-You can also try Fish Oil it can really help to reduce our weight. In my research I found a CURT PEDERSEN study, that 2 grams of Omega 3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) every day for 6 weeks, can lost more than 2 lbs. of body fat. Fish Oil Supplements also decrease your appetite, it helps you stay full is that it is able to regulate the release of a chemical called serotonin. Serotonin helps to regulate your appetite and mood. This effect is also what gives fish oil its antidepressant benefits. I also believe that this benefit may also enable fish oil to stop sugar cravings.

If you want to try superfoods that are great energy boosters, I suggets trying organic spirulina powder (found here: wormlyorganics[.]com[.]au/products/spirulina-powder ). It's high in biological protein value and essential amino acids, and still very natural and pure!

Anything more for vegans

There are many things that can  be used to boost energy. Drinking water instantly revive your lost energy. Bananas are another useful food for this purpose. Exercise definitely boost your energy levels. Deep Breathing and Yoga can also do the same. There are many energy boosting foods like fresh fruits, nuts and lemon water that can really help in this regard. 

I would look over your diet very carefully if all that checks out then look at the quality of your sleep. The problem is usually one or the other if not both.