Hi. I have almost no sensitivity in my nipples. They are very hard to arouse and are really no more sensitive than, say my elbow. This is really affecting my sex life. I have not had any significant illnesses nor any surgeries that might cause this. Any suggestions?

You described EXACTLY the same problem I have, I'm 28 yrs old & happily married now, but it has bothered me in the past, & quite frankly I'm still bothered by it, mine will get hard, if Im cold ect. or if Im extremely turned on, but not just by being directly touched/sucked and I've noticed how some womens just seem to always stand erect, during normal everyday activities "other than taking a shower" mine do not, it bothered me because I didn't want my husband to think hes not a turn on or that he was doing something wrong, which he now knows that it isn't him. & Id love for them to stand erect on command & also the biggest reason I don't like my nipples is because I just think that they look better when they are hard because I also have fairly large areolas & when my nipples are erect they get smaller & it just looks better. Anyways, I don't have answer to this, I just posted because I also have this "problem?" maybe we have inverted nipples? Im not sure what that is but I have thought maybe its what I have. I can tell you what helps mine get erect when Im intimate with my husband. I have showed him how I have aroused mine in the past lol...by just very delicately indirect, and lightly skim his fingertips across my breasts & very lightly, its a turn on to me anyways, and feels really good I usually get goosebumps all over..I hope this helps.. :-D

I had 2 children in my 20's whom I didn't nurse. My breasts retained great sexual sensitivity untill I had my 3rd child 6 years later and nursed him. Nursing was very painful and I only lasted 6 weeks. Since then my breasts have been painfully tender. I am now post menopausal with no change. When I took Premarin, it made no difference. I've mentioned it to several doctors with responses like "Hum, I've never heard of that."

I would be happy to learn about ANY treatments--medical, hormonal, or naturopathic that will help with this problem.

Thanks,
Miss E

Before you use the expensive drugs out there I can give you two natural suggestions that worked for me.

Buy some fenugreek powder and add a small amount to your regular body lotion to apply to breasts. Very cheap.

You can also do a quick Google search for the "Bustea" recipe made by Dr. Duke in his book "The Green Pharmacy". I buy mine from Greenbrush Natural Products but you can make it YOURSELF. I just buy it from them because they prepackage and measure it.

Its a tea made of equal parts: fenugreek, fennel, caraway, dill, basil, marjoram, lemongrass, and anise.

All the herbs are safe for use - they've been in use for thousands of years by many different world cultures. You can search Google and read about each.

They are also cheap. Before you pay hundreds of dollars for those creams that don't work or thousands for a boob job - spend a couple bucks and try a tea or lotion with those herbs.

I should mention most are galactagogues - in addition to increasing sensitivity they also usually increase breast size, breast fullness, and libido.

I've been drinking the tea and have noticed I also feel better overall. My mother tried it as well and noted it took her hot flashes away.

I am one of the unlucky women that has very limited sensitivity. I am just wondering how long after you start applying the fenugreek powder does it take to notice any change in breast sensitivity?

I have the same issue. My nipples are sensitive, and I totally get turned on when they are fondled, etc. however; they do not become hard and erect. Surprisingly, mt areoles are large too. I wonder if that is called an inverted nipple and if that is why we lack the extreme sensitivity?

A lot of people don't seem to know this, I have never read it anywhere else  - so here goes. My first partner when I was in my early teens (we dated for 1.5 years), was always trying to stimulate my nipples when we were intimate. I was mostly annoyed by it. It didn't feel good, it was almost the opposite.

The crazy part is that after 1.5 years of this quite often, it started feeling BETTER. A while after that it felt great! Now I love it. It's almost as intense as stimulating me downstairs directly. It's so intense in-fact that it feels like little jolts of pleasure going directly downstairs.

Seemingly enjoying nipple stimulus can be learned. I learned it and now can barely do without it because it feels amazing!

Good luck in your endeavors.  I will now search the web for more spots to try to see if others have experienced it similarly.

/K

There is much individual variation.  Some women can experience orgasm through stimulation of the breasts and others do not experience any pleasure from stimulation of the breasts.  It's important for each woman to learn what she enjoys and for her partner to accept her as she is.

I heard from a woman who breast fed that when she got her nipples pierced it increased sensitivity. So, I decided because even though I've never beast fed a child (I don't have any, either) I would get a nipple pierced to see if it made a difference! And oh boy did it! On top of that, the pierced nipple is also always hard. Always.

I have used Latch Assist nipple everters. I didn't need the nipples everting because they were already 'outies'. But I wanted to make them a little larger.
That worked but with the increase size came increase sensitivity. Amazingly sensitive. They turn me on any time they are lightly touched, which is very different from the way they were for a long time.

Mine get erect easily but i dont FEEL anything - they are numb - any ideas??

My nipples had the same problem. I took a small hard plastic bottle with an opening of around 2 cms or 3 and sucked my nipples with it! By squeezing the air out and put it on the nipples and release! More the pressure the better! It worked like magic! Don't put them for more then 5 mins

What I heard works is go braless while doing house hold chores but have some sand paper taped to your shirt were you nipples touch it I tried it It hurt a little at first but after a while it felt good After that your really appreciate your bra But now anything touches my nipples It's instant My husband really likes it

I would love to know if you ever found any useful advice for this. I have the same issue, with large aereolas and flat nipples that become erect only when cold (not turned on). It bothers me so much that I feel uncomfortable having sex with the lights on. I would feel so much better if they would respond to stimulation, but they just don't.

I think mine is worse. First, I have boobs that are not the same size... One is so obviously larger than the other. Large areolars and tiny nipples that is insensitive. What even makes me concerned is I hate getting fondled there. It kindof irritates me. My husband loves sucklung, and now I'm AO confused at to what to do. Any ideas pls?