Hi, guys. I have heard that vision problems can affect math learning. I would like to ask how to know if these kinds of problems affect math learning in my child. I would really appreciate if someone could tell me something more about this. Thank you for answering. It will mean a lot to me.

Hi, there. Vision problems can affect math skills. You haven’t mentioned what kind of problems your kid has. Usually, eye movement impairment affects learning abilities. You should consult an ophthalmologist. Please, take your kid to the doctor if you suspect something. I hope everything will be all right. Please, let me know what you find out. Good luck with all! Bye!

Vision problems can interfere with all school studies, not just math.
We thought our daughter had vision and hearing problems when she was a young child in grammar school, it turned out to be ADHD. I am not saying this is your problem, but you may want to look further.
If he/she is doing fine with the other studies, the child just may not like math. If there are other subjects that he is struggling with it may be a learning disorder.
Take him for a vision test before anything else. Then go from there.