Hello, folks. My kid has been diagnosed with ADHD. I know something about this condition, but I would like to know how to maintain concentration and attention in kids with this kind of disorder. I would appreciate if someone could tell me this. I hope someone will know this. Thanks. Bye!

Hello to you too. These kids indeed have problem to maintain attention and concentration. Some people try with some homeopathic remedies. I think that the main thing here is to understand the nature of this disorder. These kids do have problems in school. Most of them don’t get high school diploma. That is why I think they should learn by special programs. You should consult an expert about this. I hope everything will be all right. Bye!

Hello. I agree that you should consult an expert about this. This is a specific disorder. You cannot deal it on your own. These kids often have problems with concentration and attention. Therefore, they need understandings of their surroundings. You should also go for consultations. You and your husband must understand the nature of this disorder. Good luck with all! Bye!