Good evening, people. My little cousin had some problem with paying attention, so his parents took him to a psychologist. After some tests, he was diagnosed with ADHD. I would like to know what the objective prognosis of this condition is. I will appreciate all your replies. Thanks in advance. Bye!

Hello. The good thing is that ADHD is not a life threatening disease. Some kids simply outgrow it. Others can reduce symptoms and signs with their therapy. This therapy is even efficient in their adulthood. However, these kids do not get high school diploma since they do not finish it. This is too bad. I think that there are some schools with special program for this. I hope this helps. Bye!

Hi, there. I have also heard about some cases where kids with ADHD simply outgrow it. However, I doubt these cases are numerous. Many of these kids cannot finish high school. They simply drop out. That is why they should learn with special program. Maintaining attention and concentration is not an easy task for these kids. I hope your little cousin will be all right. Good luck to him. Bye!