Hello, there. My kid has been diagnosed with ADHD. I know something about this disorder, but I don’t know much about its outcome. I would like to know if some personality disorder is a logical end for this. I would really appreciate if someone knew to answer my post. Thanks in advance.

Hello. ADHD is a difficult disorder for kids. This is something that interferes with their learning. Many of them do not finish high school. Many of them can be expelled. I think that many of them finish with some personality disorder. I am not sure which one. However, you shouldn’t leave hope. You must take your kid to his doctors regularly. Treatment can control symptoms. I hope this was helpful. Bye!

Hi to all of you. ADHD can be misplaced at the beginning with many psychiatric diseases. That means that its symptoms are not a joke. It can have similar symptoms to hypomania, schizophrenia, borderline personality disorder, etc. I think that the previous “poster” is little exaggerating. If your kid is regular and disciplined with his therapy, it does not have to mean necessarily that he will end up with a personality disorder. Symptoms can be controlled well. You should consult an expert about all these issues that bother you. I hope I’ve helped a little. Bye!