I am 23 years old and since I did not use deodorant much, I never imagined that now I cannot use them at all! There are only some I can apply, all other are causing nausea and even skin rash! I have to say that I got really worried the first time that happened, but I have learned to live with it. So, do I have deodorant allergy? How to make diagnose of that condition?

Very easy actually. All you have to do is to take allergen test for the substances that are usually found in deodorant and you will know what is going on. If you have it, then I guess you must avoid it from now because the range of the symptoms of the allergy reaction is very wide and there might be some serious complications you really don't want to happen to you.

I had the same problem so I switched my deodorant to Varsity Naturals Teen Deodorant. It smells great and keeps me odor fre all day. You can find them at ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed