My nature odor is not very pleasant. Because of that I must use deodorant, especially the one that is antiperspirants. I shave first, of course. Problem is some kind of rash that appears occasionally. In fact, it appears every time I start to use some new product. The one I was not use before. Could deodorants cause allergic reactions?

Allergic reaction can be cause with everything literally. Person can be allergic on antiallergy medications. As you may see, allergic reaction on deodorant can be very possible. If this problem of yours is repeatable, you must see your dermatologist. Doctor need to do some tests and tell you is that allergy or something else. Beside, you must know on which substances you are sensitive, so you could avoid them.

i had an allergic reaction when i first started using antiperspirants. i went to the doctor, got a prescription and it cleared right up, however i had to start with deodorant, and then move up to non-scented antiperspirant. now i use scented deodorant from "secret" and have no problems. the doctor said something along the lines of there are strong chemicals or active agents in antiperspirant that my skin wasn't use to so i had to slowly get use to whatever was in it.