Hi! I am girl and I am 14 years old. I sweat so much. The sweating is so unpleasant. I don’t know what to do. The sweating odor is terrible. I am desperate please help. What causes sweating odor?

Sweat itself doesn't actually smell the odor is caused by bacteria on your skin releasing unpleasant-smelling natural chemicals. Sweat glands are more active when you are teen. You can try using a deodorant or deodorant with antiperspirant. Try and wear only pure cotton clothes. Antiperspirants actually stop or dry up perspiration.

At 14 years of age with whit this problem I can imagine how hard is for you. There is not much that can be done here. There are some creams that might help, but I think that the best option is everyday baths. After the bath try to apply deodorant under your armpits. Fresh clothes are also necessary because clothes can keep the smell from the body.
Did you have these problems earlier, before puberty? Your body at this age is really going through some changes and overworked sweat glands might be one of them. You can get tests for hormonal changes in the body, just to be sure that your body is doing fine.
Like I said, try to take bath every day, or even two times a day.