i am 1 week and 4 days pregnant , i would like to know how exactly to use cytotec misoprostol vaginally and orally at home and are the side effects painfull?

Im 21years old and have 2children a 4yr old and 2 1/2 yr old and i just recently found out i was pregnant again =/ I realy dont want to have this baby and abortions are highly expensive im looking for a home remedy. I read that Vitamin C works fine and i went out and bought some over the counter pills of 600mg i dont know if i have the right stuff and if so how many pills a day ect ect someone plz help.

my friend gt an abortion with misoprostol.....bt she'd b prescribed those.
she hd 2 tk mifepristone 200mgm 1st(say on the 20th) and then take misoprostol 200mgm (on the 22nd) at the exact same tym
aftr the foetus is cleard out,u hv 2 tk Taxim 0 200mgm fr 5 days,2wice each day
it'd b advisabl dt u gt sm pain killers as well beforehnd.bcoz during d process u'l probably gt hellish cramps.(my friend did)
best of luck