I am wondering if u can use humpreys11 to abort a child. I have heard that a lot of people does it and they say it works. Beside this I want to know what trimester of pregnancy that it is impossible to work in. If anyone know more about this topic I would like to hear. It is not that I need it, but just if unwanted pregnancy happen I want to know what to do beside abortion.

My personal opinion and belief is that I strongly doubt any homeopathic remedy would abort a child. I think you should see a gynecologist or obstetrician when unwanted pregnancy happen. Maybe you might ask them for any medicine that could abort a child. Anything that is taken into your body could harm to you as well as the fetus you are trying to abort. I just know that in case of vaginal bleeding the first point is to assess whether the fetus is implanted in the uterus properly. Also your gynecologist will see whether the development is going through the blood tests and the scan. Once it is ascertained, then maybe some homeopathic remedy can be given to see that the pregnancy progresses properly. In case of vaginal bleeding the first point is to assess whether the fetus is implanted in the uterus properly and whether the development is going through the blood tests and the scan. Any other homeopathic remedy is not recommended to abort child. Take care about unwanted pregnancy before that happen to you, and one you became pregnant visit gynecologist.

She has the same right to have as much sex as you do to post here, but we believe in SUPPORT at steady health, not criticism.

yes u can use humphrey 11 for solving the purpose.....otherwise take abroma radix-3x four drops in one cup of water thrice daily for 5 days....
to supplement u can use vit c...vitamin c has been said to increase estrogen level in blood thereby hindering pregnancy...but vit c use wont be fullproof....take 3 grams of vit c tablet thrice daily for 7 days...it ll help...

Surgical abortion is safer.

Those herbs cause liver toxicity, I would rather not die from liver failure..thank you very much.

Surgical abortion is easy to access, and not very expensive.

The quantities of Vit C mentioned are too low! and there mustn't be bioflavanoids in them, juts regular ascorbic acid. Take at least 8g a day, more if you normally take Vit C. You may get loose bowels from this.
There are herbs that can also help in combo with C. Sister Zeus website is a mine of sane and sober info on this.
If you know you've taken a risk there are things you can do immediately to stop the foetus ever implanting.
Critics, be aware that condoms can burst (as mine did, 2 weeks ago mid-cycle) and those practising natural methods can be caught out by odd ovulation blips. I read recently that some women can ovulate on demand.
Being an unwanted, resented child, especially to a single mother on a low income, is no life for anyone.
Good luck to all who empower themselves with EARLY herbal abortion. (forget it for more established pregnancies, it's dangerous.)
S

I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me which drugstore they purchase Humphreys 11 homeopathic remedy from. I am not interested in purchasing over the internet.

Thanks

Humphrey is for menstrual regularity, it will not cause an abortion because it does not kill a fetus.

It is just a remedy for PMS.

I am interested in Humphreys 11 for delayed menses....I found this topic when I did a search. I now would like to know where it can be purchased.

Thanks

Humpreys 11 will NOT work!!!! I have tried that before and it did not work. It is really a regulatory medication that adjusts your menses and nothing else. It will not induce pregnancy and the higher doses you take of those small pills you will feel horrible. Some states in the US nodw approve of the distribution of the abortion pill. I am not certain if you need a prescription or not because I am from the Bahamas, but I think this would be very effective.

you can purchase humphrey 11 at any drugstore just walk up to the person who works there and ask for it its like $6

first of all dont post here is your going to bash her beliefs. she isnt looking for it. And Further more abortion is completly natural, Why?? Animals have done it for years, its the mother that gets to choose if its safe for her child to be born. And its choice that she gets to make, not yours. Its much harder to give up than you think, you cant just throw it away willy nilly it takes thought.

anonymous wrote:

If you didn't want the child the you shouldn't be having sex... Futhermore, there is nothing wrong with giving it up for adoption. Death is not, nor will it ever be, the answer... Keep your legs shut and less babies die.

Hey i have 5 children already and i love them all equally... but this child is a product of r@pe by a complete stranger so how is it possible to keep your legs shut if you are unable to force the attacker away???? if all you wish to do is critisise then why llink up to the site?????

Not to worry:--> Many people have many ideas and suggestion. Let's focus on this issue.

The best and safest way a woman can do an abortion herself until the 9th week of pregnancy is with the use of two medicines called Mifepristone (also known as the abortion pill, RU 486, Mifegyn, Mifeprex), and Misoprostol (also known as Cytotec, Arthrotec, Oxaprost , Cyprostol, Mibetec, Prostokos or Misotrol).
A medical abortion done this way has a success rate of more than 97%. If you live in a country where there is no access to safe abortion services and you would like to obtain a medical abortion with Mifepristone and Misoprostol.
A woman can also do an abortion herself until the 9th week of pregnancy with only the use of Misoprostol.

More details please go for more through link.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed :idea: :D

And Please take care about this in future. Go always with good health.

[ :D These sites not to related issues but visit happily for happy life -- ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed ]

Be happy and think cool

I do believe it is for PMS. My mother used to give me one when I would get so sick from my period that I had to stay in bed in a fetal position. After I took one of these teeny pills, I felt like a human being again.

I used to be pro choice until I realized that doctors were cutting up babies in their mother's wombs, supposedly the safest place on Earth !