Hello, I'm living now in a strict country. i'm 7 weeks & 2 days pregnant now and I want to have abortion, please advise me what medical abortion pill I should take & what is the prescription of taking those pills? Please somebody could help. I can't help it on my situation now. I don't know what to do, I really need to do the abortion. Hopefully somebody has idea could tell me what to do.

Hoping your advise to hear the soonest.

u take an unwanted kit.. which contains 1 mifepristone tablet which should be taken orally.. and 4 misoprostol tablets which should be inserted into the vagina one by one in a gap of 3 hours.. u will bleed with clogs of tissues.. it may be painfull.. after bleeding is completely stopped u can have a prgnancy card test again to check the pregnancy..

how n wen i 2 take tablets proprly timimgs will u tel me plzzz

Hey girl. You seem to be having quite an issue here. Well, as far as I know, there is an abortion pill but it is based on three types of pills. So you have three different medication, and all of them are necessary in the process of abortion. So, you will need to take a pill named mifepristone. This pill works against progesterone, and progesterone is a vital substance for pregnancy to be successful. 

Next up is misprostol, and what this pill does is make your uterus contract and that is important for expelling the contents. And vitamins come in the last place because of infections.