I’m 100% straight but haven’t had a boyfriend in a while. I love to masturbate but my orgasms are as strong as they used to be. My friend and I sometimes cuddle when we hang out. We have been friends for a really long time. I do not find her attractive but wonder if she would hump me or eat my p***y so I have better orgasms. I trust her a lot but don’t know if she would be into it. It would just be a friend helping another friend. I do not know what to do.

ask her. my best friend and i masturbate together all the time. shes eaten me out and ive eaten her out. we even f**k our boyfriends in front of each other while the other watches and masturbates. we are both 16

How did you ask your friend in the beginning?

I would find the right time and place and talk to her about it. Maybe start by generally discussing the subject of self pleasuring / Matsubating and lead into the idea of pleasuring each other. Good luck, hope you get your p***y eaten soon and have a great orgasm!

Have you ever done this?

Has anyone actually ever done this? If so what exactly do you do to ask and what do you do with your friend?

we were watching a movie with a sex scene. I just started rubbing myself gently and she asked if I turned on. She said she didnt mind if I masturbated. So I started with my clothes on and before you knew it we were both naked and moaning while grinding on eachother. there was pretty much a puddle on the floor from both of us being so wet and turned on.

That sounds amazing!! How often do you guys do this? What do you do every time you are together?

I’m 17 and me and my friend masturbate together all the time. Sometime she will rub my clit and then finger me. Other times she sucks and licks and nibbles on my clit and p*ssy. Then we rub our pussies together. When we have boyfriends we will f**k them in front of each other. Sometimes I will join her and her bf and sometimes she joins me and my bf. I hope you and your friend do this eventually. BEST FEELING EVER!!!!

I 15 and sometimes i have sleepover in my friend'house, one night I caught her masturbated under the sheet with her dildo.

did you join her? did it make you turned on? what did you do?

How do you do this?

Rubbing clits with my best friend is the best thing in the world.

This would be totally hot to do with a friend!

Have you ever eaten her out?