I'm a 14 year old girl and i love to masterbate. I just learned how to orgasm with the shower head and its AWESOME but its getting a lil bit old and the intensity of the orgasm is lessening. I want to have those big back arching, mind blowing orgasms. What i do is since i have a removable shower head that changes jet speed and stuff, i sit down in the tub and brace myself againest the tub and the wall and aim it at my clit. Sometimes when i'm really turned on i moan and squirt, it feels soooo good. But its not as intense anymore so i need a bigger orgasm to really get things going. Oh and feel free to share your masterbation techniques because i'm running out of ideas, i'v tried penatration (fingering, etc,) but i don't really like it that much, dont know where my g-spot is. i'v tried rubbing my clit too, which isn't bad but it takes longer. And i also can't go out and buy dildos or vibrators.

Hump a pillow or a large stuffed animal. I've always done this and my orgasims are amazing!

i have recently tried using my old electric toothbrush, covered with some cloth. you just have to turn it on and massage yourself, it feels great. plus, no embarressment of going out and buying a vibrator! good luck;)

I live far apart from my girlfriend so of course we have to get by with stuff like masturbating because we never see each other. We often discuss new things we try and here's just some things that work best for us: empty cans of deoderant, there's a type of can that is a great shape and is perfect for this I think its called sure clear pure crystal we both find this pleasureable so you might do too. You can also try electrical tooth brushes as already mentioned, or rubbinbg against a pillow. Really you should try and explore what is best for you, but if you can toys would be best :)

If you play a musical instrument, humping the music stand next to the window makes me like super turned on ;)

Roll up a few towels together to form one large roll. Make sure it is nice and tight and solid. Now lay on your back and rub yourself until you have enough juices to cover your vagina. Then with or with out underwear- get on topof the towels and hump. I like to stack two pillows above the towels so i can lay on top while humping and i can hug them. Its good practice. Also for extra sensual pleasure - insert a carrot, hair brush handle, or clay shapened object in your vaginal hole while humping. I hope this helps you feel good!

What is humping please tell me

Wat is humping please help xxx

Rubbing is where you use something to rub against your genitals; humping is where you rub your genitals against something.

If you can remove the shower head, I know a really good method, that is very intense. I am a 16 year old girl and for about 3 years I have been masturbating with balloons (yes, normal toy balloons). Balloons are a great sextoy! Lately I found out something new and even better than just humping them: I remove the showerhead from the shower-hose and pull a balloon over the end of the hose instead. Then I shove the hose as deep into my vagina as possible, turn the warm water on and lay back in the tube. It feels amazing, when the balloon grows inside of me. When the pressure gets too big, the warm water automatically gushes out in pulses and the balloon starts to pulsate inside of me rhythmically. I do not even have to do anything to get an orgasm then: only lay back and let the warm water and the pulsating balloon do their work. I can really recommend this.<3

How do you exactly 'hump' something?

So humping is when u thrust your pelvic area ( forward and back, up and down)

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** inappropriate posting*** Please read our Terms of Use

Depending on how fexable you are, you could try to lick urself

I have a manikin and I hump that pretending its my boyfriend

Clay sharpened object???????????? Who are you? To the girl who wrote this initial post, please do not insert a clay sharpened object into your vagina. Go out and buy yourself a vibrator, order one online if there aren't sex stores in your area. This will change everything and you don't have to take a shower or bath every time you want to get off. I appreciate you reaching out but this question has such a simple solution. Generally electric toothbrushes aren't intense enough -- and then there's the whole, "I want to brush my teeth now but my toothbrush smells like my vagina and tastes like it too" thing... that's why vibrators exist.