I am a 15 year old girl and I am thinking about starting to masturbate. My best friend does it and I know this because we were having a sleepover one night and I caught her masturbating when she taught I was asleep and ever since then I want to try and masturbate can someone please help me?!

Health Guru
hi Roxy, why not invite your friend over and get her to show you how to masturbate then do it together?

She doesn't know I caught her and I don't want to bring it up in front of her to be honest

Health Guru
well to start with I would suggest you get to know your body and where feels good to touch and rub not just your clit but your breasts to, when you start to rub your clit lick your finger so its wet and keep doing so until your vagina starts to lubricate its self then use that. If you have any more question feel free to ask :-)

Could I get an orgasm from that??

Health Guru
from rubbing your clit you should maybe not first time but once you get to know just the right spot you will :-)

Thank you so much tried all of it this morning and it felt amazing :), I text her to come over for a sleepover tonight so I might bring it up and we could help each other ;), but my other is if we were to lick each other out could we both cum or squirt from that?? Thanks for the help :)

Health Guru
Rather than just going straight for it and asking her why don't you just sort of bring up the subject of being turned on all the time and does she get like it an if so how does she get over it. It is possible you could orgasm from being eaten out and licked but normally to squirt takes hard fast gspot stimulation. Good to know you had fun though this morning and if you would like any more advice or tips don't be afraid to ask :-)

It's like 3 in the morning here now and my friend is sound a sleep, I just took your advice and just said I felt turned on lately and taught about masturbating and straight away she gave me pointers and asked me to try them the next thing I know the both of us are masturbating so we tried experimenting with each other so thank so much for everything :)

Health Guru
your welcome :-) did you try any gspot stimulation?

Whats the gspot stimulation??

Health Guru
your gspot is a small area inside your vagina on the front wall about two to two and a half inches in that has a spongy soft texture that's different to the rest and when stimulated normally hard and fast can cause you to have a ejaculation orgasm (to squirt), some say not all females can but others say it is possible given the right type of stimulation. If you google how to find my gspot it should give you illustrations on where it is :-)

Oh I know what it is now my friend did it for me last night they feel amazing:) Thank you :)

Health Guru
your welcome and I hope you have a lot more fun :-)

With all me and my friend did last night could this mean I'm a lesbian??