I am a 13 year old girl and I want to masturbate so badly. I dont have access to dildos or anything like that. I wave tried sharpies and fingering and the hairbrush and the shower head thing and nothing feels good I have also tried humping pillow and blankets and rubbing myself and nothin is working. I need help!!!!

Try rubbing your clitoris. Works for my gf (we do a little masterbation foreplay)

Hey, so this is really wierd but it works for me... Basically first I try to get really turned on so im super wet then i start fingering myself. Eventually i move through to my bathroom where there is like a cabinet, but you can do it on anything waist hight or higher with a 90 degree edge/point thing. What i do is position myself so that i am stradling the corner, so it touches my p***y, then i gentle rock backwards and forwards. It feels damn good. Im wet just thinking of it...;)

Slowl insert some hard rod kind of thing use cooldrink bottel rel hard

in the tub, turn the water to a comfortable temperature and then lay down on your back and scoot your butt alll the way to the faucet so your legs are up, feet on the wall and your clitoris is right under the stream. this will give you INTENSE sensations, possibly too much, but will likely lead to orgasm. Then you'll at least know what you're looking for! Also experiment with touching your clit in different areas (many women prefer stimulation on one side and the very tip is most sensitive) with different pressures and types of touch (back and forth, tapping, etc). Eventually, experiment with putting a finger or two from your other hand into your vagina at the same time - pushing upwards aboutthe second knuckle in will stimulate your g spot, the most sensitive part of the vagina. not all women enjoy vaginal stimulation but for those that do, orgasms are USUALLY best with both clitoral and vaginal stimulation simultaneously. Most women must have at least clitoral stimulation to orgasm though (actually, the clitoris is mostly internal, so even vaginal stimulation is actually stimulating the clitoris from within. but most women need the external glans, the visible part, stimulated as well). If you eventually have penile vaginal intercourse with men, orgasming during sex can be tricky, even if you can easily on your own. If you're experiencing vaginal pain, don't just "put up" with it. tilt your pelvis differently, ask him to change the tilt of his pelvis or to change the speed or depth of his thrusts. change positions. Partnered sex takes communication, humor, and understanding to be good and practice practice practice (especially with the same person). Don't be afraid to stimulate your clitoris with your finger during sex. if he thinks that's weird, correct him - he's likely formed that opinion from porn, movies, etc, not real women having real orgasms, of whom the overwhelming majority must have direct clitoral stimulation during intercourse to orgasm. If he doesn't like it he is a selfish lover - don't waste your time! You may also be able to stimulate your clit by rubbing it against his pubic bone, or he can try stimulating it with his fingers or a vibrating toy can be used. Or consider orgasming before or after the penetration part, with his help of course.

we guys have it easy but ur so young. ur going through that phrase... ul get over it soon.. im 13 yrs older and i still am like that.. ust explore.. lol.. its k... just dnt look at porn. its not worth it.. i like nice hands etc.. take care of urself... :)

Use lube, lots&lots of lube. That &get yourself at a good pace thinking of sexual things, then rub yourself harder&faster Coke bottle &a condom ride it&rub yourself at the same time, I squirt everytime!

What I do is watch this site called porn hub and get a pillow under me and go backwards and forwards while I'm watching and if I'm in the bathroom I take the thing son that the toilet paper roll is on and I put a condom on it also one tip when you r masturbating dont do it during your period because then you have to clean every thing off of whatever you  because I just used a hairbrush and I was rubbing and finger ing myself and the brush got all dirty

I never thought of the Electric toothbrush or the mobile phone as items for girls. Perhaps as a male with think differently. My girl friend of course always wanted me to go down on her as she liked the tongue on the cltoris.
By looking at yourself in the mirror and seeing you rubbing the clitoris will give you a lot of enjoyment too and running your fingers along your the crevice of the vagina gives you extended on on the clitoris.

Have you cracked it now? How did you do it? There are others on here who are have the same experience as you did.

You should go to your bath room lock the door Get undressed leave undies on than sit on the edge of something waist high a put your hand in-between your legs and like sit on your arm and hump it works

If it fits try a beer bottle or something of similar shape. Lay on your back, your legs like your in labor, and use your main hand for penetration and your secondary hand for rubbing of the clit (; hope it works

DON T GIVE UP!!!!! Just keep trying till you find something you like.:). Have fun playing!!

You can try using a paintbrush it feels really good you just have to wet it so it can past true smooth in your hole(it really works).

I masterbate. All the time I have an organism alot