So im 13. It all started when I was 11 years old. I was naked from the shower and decided to hump a pillow until it felt so good. I did that until I found it unpleasurable. Through my 11-12 year old stage, my mom bought this back massager and I stole it and hump it like everyday. The back massager eventually broke and I had a massager thingy and humped it almost everyday. Now I watch porn (lesbians humping and stuff) and I use a blanket to rub my clit and use the massager every other time. I just can't help it. I feel guilty of something. Someone please help.

Haha I hump my couch and I don't why it just feel good at a certain point. I watch porn too and I get weird feeling when I do ...I'm not really helping you am I...no ...I just want to know why so :)... I want help to ...:(

I feel like that too... but if we're guilty then everyone is.

Dont feel guilty at all, masturbating is natural and good for you, and 13 is the perfect age

put the back massager on ur clit, i orgasmed in less than 2 minutes

Im the exact same way and once my mom walked in on me lying on my bedroom floor playing with myself and it was awful , she left right away but I knew she thought it was bad. Things were really awkward but I still do it thinking about girls.; I want to be with one so bad but after seeing my moms reaction to that I dont know how i could ever tell her I want to be with a girl or girls turn me on. I dont know if im a lesbian because ive only been with guys before but i play with myself almost every day thinking about girls . I like to use a vibrating back massager to tease myself, i cant stop and it sucks

Its normal to play with yourself. You are bi sexual you like both genders. you should tell your mom you like girls too your mom loves you just the way you are.

you should feel guilty its a normal thing you do what you think feels right

You should try phone sex masterbation

I was laying there. In nothing. In the computer chair. I stroked myself so bad. Up and down in the clit. I reached for the vibrator and had the biggest wet organsm ever. XD

I am also 13 and masturbate daily 5 times. dont feel guilty and enjoy each and every second while you masturbate..

Im 19 now & I love masturbating. Im into guys but did more pleasure watching lesbian porn. I guess its normal.

Im 18 .i masturbate , it feels sooo good ; ufff , i been doin it for a while now. The best time to do it is in the shower while the waters hittin your clit . Mhhm , or while watchn porn , uh yeeess , it turns you on ;)

You are soooooooooooooooooo NORMAL. Don't feel quillty and ENJOY it. :)

Don't feel quilty it is perfectly NORMAL, feels great and it is thee best way to find out what you like bebst.  ENJOY!