So, Ive been dating this guy for 5 months now and we got intimate pretty quickly when we first started dating. We had sex for maybe a week and a half straight, and least twice a day and things were great. However then it became incredibly painful, and he said I felt a little raw. Well ever since then, its stung and been painful every time we try to have sex, and we have cut back dramatically because of the pain. It seems no matter how many days we give my body to heal, the stinging pain is still there. We are not rough, and do not over do it, I don't have a problem with lubrication.

It is really painful for the first 30 seconds or so as I try to ease him inside and let my body get use to him, and once that happens it seems to ease up. (but still is annoyingly stinging) He is significantly larger than the last man I was with, and he also curves to the right a bit and on the inside of my vagina on the right is where there seem to be little rips and cuts that hurt. There is no inflammation or anything and we have no sexual diseases. I went to a dr and told her about it and she really gave no helpful information besides it could be psychological (which is aggravating) I have NEVER had this problem before and I just want to have loving sex with my boyfriend again without the horrible pain. Please help?

Try not having sex for.awhile I now that's what you already did but it takes longer for the more sensitive parts to heal