I've ben having sex for a while now. My boyfriend and I usually do it once then rest for a while maybe 15-20 mins then go again, but for whatever reason sometimes when he goes to put it in for the second round it hurts and it seems as though my hole, the part back closer to my anus, is ripped a little bit. I was wondering if anybody else had this problem or knew what could cause it or just simply has some suggestions I could use to maybe prevent this from happening again. Thanks I would appreciate anyone's input.

I have never had this problem, why don't you see a gyn? MAybe your boyfriend could have a look or you could do it with a mirrow to see what it looks like. The phenomenon is not known to me!

I have this same problem sucks doesn't it. i'm trying to find out the cause, i think you could find it out if you searched "pain during sex" on google. :-(

I have this same problem.
It's usually during rough sex, or when the guy falls out and attempts to 'shove' it back it and misses >_>
ha.

yeah. usually it only last 2-3 days for me, stings a little bit but doesn't really effect my normal actives. it does heal by itself like any other wound.
try to avoid sex if it is still painful or you can still feel it

my most recent ripp is killing me. I can't sit down without gasping in pain, any pressure applied to it has the same effect.
going to give it a few more days then going to a Gyn.
%-)

From the sound of it you are rushing things. After you rested for any period of time your vagina closes back up and needs to be coaxed back to its wide open state. Foreplay is usually a good way to get the hormones moving again. Have your boyfriend massage your clitoris for a few minutes, if he is up to it have him try oral.

I recently experienced the same thing. I was playing with myself while we were watching a movie & noticed a bit longer of skin then normal... I asked him to look & he said it looks fine. But I knew the "extra" long skin was not normal. I looked in the mirror & noticed she had been ripped at the bottom of the inside lips. It doesn't hurt resting or during intercourse. Ive done alot of research on the internet. & I have noticed most people say it'll go away & heal on its own. If not... go see a doctor. Hope this helps!

you who wrote the "extra long skin" thing...
i just had sex for first time and i noticed the same exact "wound"
its only been 3 days
but it still hurts to pee, otherwise it's not really that painful
hopefully it goes away soon...my vagina feels HUGE. =(

this is normal.
i have the same problem, but my boyfriend is REALLY big.
he ripped me three ways. it hurts, but yes, it does heal.
for some reason though, you may get alot of discharge, which is also normal.
its just your body trying to heal itself.
just avoid sex for a while, and dont go straight back to rough sex.

Honey is great to help these rips heal faster. I had a rip just at the top of the vaginal opening for 3 weeks.! Tried everything, doc said no need to stitch but just wouldn't heal. I applied honey after a hot bath twice a day and started to heal instantly.

Massaging sweet almond oil around the vagina makes the skin more elastic and less likely to tear.
Sweet almond oil can be purchased in Holland and Barret for about £3.00, it also helps tears to heal.

This keeps happening to me too. Everytime he puts his penis in it hurts so bad and feels like it is ripping and then after awhile it feels good. But this happens every single time. Tonight I ripped even more and its a huge cute. What can I do to heal this? We havent had sex for awhile to see if this helps but it just rips again. Please help?

For vaginal issues, it is actually best to continue with sex. The ripping sensation is because the vagina hasn't been able to adjust appropriately, and stopping will simply continue the problem. Just remember, it won't hurt more than 9000 times.

My gf wants to have a kid and is scared of ttht happening

My gf wants to have a kid and is scared of her vagina being ripped by the baby

no sugar including fructose ie honey, near the vagina or you will risk flaring yeast infections. use moist wipes no perfumed sanitary products till its healed. Mostly USE GOOD LUBE I prefer silicon based products