Since I can remember I was always able to fully retract my foreskin, ALL the way without any pain whatsoever...This past week Ive noticed that when I do bring it all the way back its tighter than usual and sort of uncomfortable, and when I looked closely there is a few small cuts on my the inner side of my foreskin that hurts. When I go in the shower I feel pain when the water makes contact with the cuts. The first day I noticed this was because I had redness on the actual glans of my penis. The redness got worse after I masturbated but after a couple of days it went away and I havent had any redness. This is really pissing me off because all my life I was able to pull my foreskin back and not feel 1 bit of discomfort and now all of a sudden I can't even do that. When I put condoms on before sex my foreskin retracts all the way, now I'm afraid to even have sex because of any discomfort I might feel. I read up on Phimosis but I dont think thats my case because I can in fact pull my foreskin all the way behind the head of my penis, its just not as comfortable as it used to be. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what this problem I have might be?

I have the same problem, I used to pull the foreskin back all the way with no problems, now, evertime I do it, I get small cuts all around the girth of my penis (in the inner skin of the foreskin) and it hurts very bad... haven't found any solution to this... sex is getting painful, even with a condom...

i know it sno help, but i also have the same problem. im 22 and ever since about 2 months ago i had never had any discomfort. Then, i think it was cos' my partner hurt me a bit when using her hands cos in the shower the next day i noticed the cuts and it really stung. If i pull my foreskin back it makes more cust cos the other just havent finished healing and its dam tight. kinda getting me woried cos any kinda sex is going to hurt like this

I had the same problem. Just keep applying neosporin to the cuts and do not retract the skin for a few days, dont have sex either

Definitely try to let it heal on it's own, but if after it heals the cuts form again, then you have to see a doctor about it because it's probably phimosis. Phimosis is a more complicated issue than it is understood to be. No one can say for sure what causes it, as sometimes it is present from birth and other times it is caused by something after maturity. Most likely it is not a disorder in itself, but rather a symptom of a whole host of other disorders (ie. birth defect, scaring of the skin, bacterial infection, inflammation of the glans or foreskin). I've had phimosis for several years now, and am getting a surgery to treat it (mine is coupled with frenulum breve, and I'm hoping that if I treat that, the phimosis will take care of itself with careful stretching and steroidal creams). Anyway, phimosis can be understood as a bit of a vicious circle since the tighter the foreskin gets, the more cuts you develop, the more scar tissue you get, the tighter it becomes, etc. But, strangely, my phimosis got a lot better and (while still being tight) I stopped getting cuts on my foreskin for several years. During that period I became sexually active, and though things were uncomfortable due to my frenulum breve, my phimosis did not inhibit my sexual activities whatsoever. Unfortunately, just recently my foreskin has been acting up in the last week and I have experienced scar tissue peeling off (which I at first decided might be a good thing, since what was underneath seemed to be normal skin) and then cuts forming on my foreskin again! Now they are forming simply from retracting my foreskin, so for some reason my skin has become extremely weak or brittle again. I've decided I'm just going to stop all masturbation and sexual activity for the next month, apply neosporin, and wait it out until my surgery next month.

my boyfriend has been suffering this for the past two weeks
at first we thought it was nothing but then a few more cuts appeared,
we've stopped having sex and hes stopped pulling his foreskin back and hopefully this will let it heal over
the other posts have helped him realise that he's not the only one suffering from it, and hopefully it'll go away soon so we can get back to normal

well i dont hve fore skin but it sounds like you guys are all hveing the same problem so im glad i dont hve any but its still sad for u guys :-(

Same problem, doctors said it is probably fungal and told me to use Canesten cream 3 times a day until it goes away.

dude I'm going through the same sh*t now! it is dry, cracked, red and swollen and it hurts like hell! Just the foreskin... I got cortisone 10 itch relief and rubbed it in and for the first 15 mins it will burn like hell and you will wish that you never did it but I heard from another poster that if you do this about three times a day and wash it three times a day for about a week he said everything went back to normal so im in the process of doing this now. I will let everyone know how it goes

I have the same problem and I am a man in his late fifties. never had any problems with foreskin for over 40 years until over prescribed antibiotics by a dentist. medication given by a doctor, nystalin cream made me skin redder and raw. completely destroy my sex life.
while hearing a lot about circumcision. wondering what effect the inbalance of yeast will have on the healing of the wound in the same area.

It's called Balantis

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001865/

ive had the same problem for the last 6 months!!my foreskin is really tight and when i try to masturbate or have sex it hurts and i get minor cuts that sting a little!and sometimes it becomes like a flaky white colour!what can i do about this!!i also heard its more common with people with diabetes and im a type 1 diabetic!any help is greatly appreciated thanks!

Hey guys i have a cut inside the foreskin of my penis and im not cirrcimsized. The cut is pretty close to the pee hole. I got it during sex and the last time i had sex it hurt like hell and it was bleeding when i tried to masterbate the same day. It hasn't bleed since. should i put anything on it or let it heal on its owm? ill go to the doctor if i have to but im kinds nervous about going

Is it on your foreskin or on your glans?

Whenever I had a road rash on my glans it healed in a day or two.

You might put some hydrocortisone cream on it. That stuff works wonders to promote healing.

I've got some sour news for you boys. It's an STI, kinda like herpes. I know it's an STI because the girl I got it from a few years ago had something like it but what you'd find on a girl. A few weeks after we stopped sleeping together, the cuts started showing up on my foreskin, even every time I jerk off.

I still sleep with girls but it's very contagious so you ALWAYS rubber up. Even with oral sex, otherwise you'll give it to them.

I wish I could give you some better news, but I'v had this for 4 years now, visited 3 separate GUM clinics and they didn't even know what it was to treat it, but it acts like herpes.. for which there is no cure.

Just rubber up every single time, without fail and don't jerk off for a day or two before you have sex so your penis is temporarily healed and theres no reason why you can't get laid as much as you used to.