My husband wants to have anal sex. But I am 8th months pregnant. This is our first child, so I don't have earlier experiences. I need an advice. I must add that my husband is not a violent tip of men. I would like just to fulfill his wish because he was always so sweet to me.

No, you can not have any kind of sex until pregnant, especially now. Sex in first two trimesters is OK if you don't have problems with your health or baby's. But in third semester it is forbidden because it can provoke premature birth of your child. Since this baby is your first, I suggest you to make your husband patient for a while!

what utter nonsense!

In a normal healthy pregnancy, sex is considered safe during all stages of the pregnancy.

Anal sex is great when you are pregnant - this is the second pregnancy where I have indulged, and it definitely feels better than vaginal sex during pregnancy. I find that vaginal is painful as it becomes more sensitive.

See below a post I put on another thread where a man was asking advice on how to get started - this will help to make it a pleasure rather than pain. Good luck :)

Yes of course women can enjoy anal sex - if it is done properly! I enjoy it a lot during pregnancy and quite a lot the rest of the time. For some reason it feels better than vaginal when I'm pregnant. I definitely find I come very fast with anal in a position where I lie flat on my stomach with my hands pressing against my clit, hubby stays quite still while inside me while I press against my hands and then raise my bum to him, and subsequently 'milk' his penis. He sometimes comes from this, depends. My god this is the most embarassingly graphic description I could ever give. Thank god for anonymous internet, but I hope I can help you and others out there who need info. The position describes above can be used in vaginal intercourse and is the reason why several of my close friends have finally experienced orgasm (not with my husband of course haha).

Firstly - the woman has to be in control and in the mood (maybe a couple of drinks before to relax as this helps, def no drinks for the guy as it makes him clumsy and hurts much more). Lots of lube needs to be used on both and it can help if she goes to the toilet for number twos before if poss as it hurts if there is anything up there already! She has to relax to allow the penis in, almost the same as allowing a poo out but in reverse. The sensation is almost identical and can be very irritating (of course) if it is not accompanied by clitoral stimulation.

It does hurt at first, a stinging that begins mildly but gets much much worse if he moves. I usually take the lead and tell him to bloody well keep still while I 'accept' him. If he keeps still until the pain goes away (about 10 seconds) we try again slowly to push a little further. Definitely no pumping as this seems to make it worse. It is uncomfortable for any deep or energetic thumping (don't know how porn stars do it) and makes me feel nauseas. We only do anal for me really because its too slow for him to come from it. My orgasms are very intense, particularly when combined with vibrating items on my clit. After coming I want him out almost immediately, then if we used a condom he removes it before we have normal vaginal sex in whatever position he chooses. If no condom is used he has to wash his penis with soap as vaginal infections go easily from anus to vagina. Thrush is not pleasant and nothing is worth that!!!

OK - you're nuts. Please don't give any more advice. The only reason you should abstain from sex during pregnancy is if your doctor advises you to do so. Yes - some women do need to abstain from it - but those are rare cases. I have a high-risk pregnancy right now, 7mths, my doctor says I can have much sex as I want, so long as I'm careful while doing it (i.e. don't go crazy with the positions - don't over exert myself, and if I feel any pain or discomfort stop...basically just be smart about it - just like exercise basically). As for anal - there's no harm in it in terms of the pregnancy - but I personally would suggest holding off till afterwards simply b/c of the amount of blood in your system right now (which affects the blood vessels down there - hence the reason why some pregnant women have trouble with hemorrhoids)